MFP Friend You Deleted First

Options

Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I think it was some loser named wierd. Can't remember though.

he was actually my first friend...and pretty popular here. disappeared one day without any notice.

I wonder what happened to that jerk.

I wonder :laugh:

Also wonder if he ever saw the threads that got made about him when he left?

Hahaaaa
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Don't remember. I just go through the list sometime and delete anyone who hasn't logged in for 30 days or more.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I was meant to remember that?! O.o Lol.
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Someone friended me for the simple fact that she liked my "name" on here. I found that ridiculous but the real reason I deleted her was she never replied to any of my comments......ever?! Weird!
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Haaa DElete I'm having a hard time gaining friends on here , let alone erase them lol
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    MileHighFitness.

I felt bad and added him back though. (: lol.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    none!

they deleted me!

hahaha!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I think it was some loser named wierd. Can't remember though.

he was actually my first friend...and pretty popular here. disappeared one day without any notice.

I wonder what happened to that jerk.

I wonder :laugh:

Also wonder if he ever saw the threads that got made about him when he left?

Hahaaaa

Should add I was in the pro crowd in that thread :tongue:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I've only deleted people when they were gone for ages and ages, or they were pro-ED. I'm here to count calories, not watch your neurotic *kitten* freak out that you ate half a carrot more than you thought and went over your 500 a day (yup, that's an actual example - OMG she should have weighed that carrot first!!!! ETA: That was her actual post, not me being a smart *kitten*)
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I am both surprised and somewhat perplexed by the fact that my name hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread...
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    I've only deleted people when they were gone for ages and ages, or they were pro-ED. I'm here to count calories, not watch your neurotic *kitten* freak out that you ate half a carrot more than you thought and went over your 500 a day (yup, that's an actual example - OMG she should have weighed that carrot first!!!! ETA: That was her actual post, not me being a smart *kitten*)

Support rather than shame.

I'm here to do neither and my profile states that. I don't have time, the inclination or the strength to play therapist to a stranger on the internet. I didn't shame her on her post, I simply deleted her. And to be honest, I don't actually believe she had an ED, I think she was an attention *kitten* and a compliment gatherer.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    Someone who posted on her wall every 20 minutes or so. Cluttered up my feed.
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Some chick who kept *****ing about her spouse. It sounded like they were both trying to sabotage each other.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Someone who posted on her wall every 20 minutes or so. Cluttered up my feed.

Reams of non-fitness related *kitten* spamming up your feed... not a fan.
  • angiemango
    angiemango Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is it a bad thing that I want to delete someone because I'm jealous of all the food they get to eat
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Someone who kept banging on about god in multiple posts. Really not my thing.
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Support rather than shame.

I'm here to do neither and my profile states that. I don't have time, the inclination or the strength to play therapist to a stranger on the internet. I didn't shame her on her post, I simply deleted her. And to be honest, I don't actually believe she had an ED, I think she was an attention *kitten* and a compliment gatherer.
    Was she hot? Link?

LOL, I don't remember her name, sorry!!
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. But I was deleted yesterday because I changed to this profile pic. Guess he didn't like my sexy face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want to add you because of that profile pic,