• alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    speed 1.0, nailed it :smile:
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Week 3, day 3: Lower focus
    Squat hops will be the death of me but I did it!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I did Total Body Circuit and then Rip't Up from Gamma today… it's my last week of alpha and I have to do TBC THREE times. UGH. I still hate it. Two down, though.
  • priv8dan
    Options
    Stay strong everyone, results happen when you keep at it. Follow Tanya when it gets too hectic for you. I'm also able to get through all the workouts with the modifier. Week 3 hump day. Nothing worth doing is easy, but the results are gonna be great.

Week 3:

Monday: Core Cardio, still has to be the toughest one on the body still
    Tuesday: Upper Focus, using 8.8 lb weights, wasn't sweating as much as I should be. Will have to step up to 10 lbs next time.

Today: Speed 2.0, all this cardio is definitely a killer on everything afterwards but I'm loving at what it's doing to my body. It has given me a stronger will to push. (Persist Until Something Happens)
  • sbarella
    Options
    Week 3, day 4: Cardio
    obama-not-bad.jpeg

good job everyone so far! stay focused and GRAAAB THAT TOOOE!
  • sbarella
    Options
    Goodbye week 3!
    So far, so good. I'm slowly getting back in shape (-ish) and I love this workout and Shaun T. Three weeks of commitment are a huge achievement for me these days, so thank you guys :flowerforyou:
  • LuvonLuv
    Options
    I feel a great sense of accomplishment in achieving week 3 also.
    I must say that I hate squats from ever since I could remember, but I am able to do them alot easier. Now that shows some serious progress. I'm kinda wanting to like squatting...lol.

Okay, preparing for week 4.
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    I missed Wednesday so my double workout was today. It was tough but I pushed it. Felt good to do so well on my 2 least favorite workouts. I am looking forward to stretching tomorrow.
  • _rachel_k
    _rachel_k Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I had dodgeball on Thursday so I ended up finishing week 4 alpha today. I have only lost 2 lbs though (total) :( I didn't measure myself but my clothes don't feel or look any better

I hope beta will change that
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Alpha round of T25 is complete and today is rest day! Yay! Here are my Alpha results:
    180.5 lbs to 174.5 lbs
    Bust: 40" to 39.25"
    Waist: 33.75" to 32.75"
    Hips: 40" to 38.75"
    Arm: 13" to 12.5"
    Thigh: 24" to 23.25"

Overall I'm pretty happy so far! I was hoping for a bit more weight loss, but a little over a pound a week is perfectly healthy and sustainable. If I lose five more pounds in Beta and then in Gamma, I'll be halfway to my goal.
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    Alpha round of T25 is complete and today is rest day! Yay! Here are my Alpha results:
    180.5 lbs to 174.5 lbs

Overall I'm pretty happy so far! I was hoping for a bit more weight loss, but a little over a pound a week is perfectly healthy and sustainable. If I lose five more pounds in Beta and then in Gamma, I'll be halfway to my goal.

Well done!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Thanks!
  • bzbs
    bzbs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see this support group here. I just finished week 4 of alpha myself.
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    180.5 lbs to 174.5 lbs

That is awesome!! Great job

Are you following the diet plan? (I don't remember if you said it before but I'm on my iPhone and it's hard reading back)
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Im looking to start t25 as well. (Hopfully this week)

But Im curious if anyone still does other workouts at the gym while doing this? Or solely the t25?
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    I am solely T25 but I will be playing dodgeball on thursdays
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    stretch day........ ahhhhh :happy:
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    I have never done a stretch day.....
  • sbarella
    Options
    Starting this week I'll shift my workout schedule. This week I'm going to do Sunday-Thursday, then from week 5 I'll workout from Saturday to Wednesday, rest on Thursday and stretch on Friday. It's an easier schedule for me to follow.
    Hence, I did both stretch and Week4 Day1 Cardio today. 90% nailed them :)
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    I have never done a stretch day.....

I only burn 110 calories but it goes by quick and I enjoy it, I'm pretty sure its not needed to advance progress.