Just for Today

Options

Replies

• Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread, I wish I had time to read all 9 pages.
    Just for today I am going to be better than I was yesterday.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will make it to bed on time so tomorrow will be even better.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thank you, One and All, for posting here. It means so much to me to have you along.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,402 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Kate, for starting it and continuing it.

Chris
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I will relax more and not be so hard on myself
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not be controlled by food.
  • shelzwillis
    shelzwillis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wonderful way of thinking!!! Love it. I am going to try this for myself. :happy:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will try to make that running goal happen. 3.5 miles.
    And not worry about calories or macros. Because too much thinking is just that--too much.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    excellent thought!!
  • Crescent_Meadows
    Crescent_Meadows Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love this!

Just for today, I will not eat sweets, but I WILL eats lots of vegetables :)
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lives2Travel
    Lives2Travel Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will focus on what I have lost overall and not the lack of weight loss for the last 10 days. Seriously, it's been keeping me up nights trying to figure out what's going on, so just for today I'll give myself permission to stop stressing.
  • fatattackmac
    fatattackmac Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love this. I have to be rigid as I will binge eat or binge drink. I have to say NO!! I stopped for a while and gained back 10 lbs. Tomorrow will NOT be my best friend. It is today.

I have been alcohol free for 4 days and I feel great. I decided that today is going to be a great day!!!
    Way to go, keep it up
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I consider all food to be calories, carbs, fat, and protein. I am a lot more comfortable with food since taking on this mind set. I don't label anything healthy, dirty, or clean. If I can fit it in my macros then I can have it. I don't exclude any food group that doesn't give me issues. I know some people haven't gotten to this point yet cause they haven't developed the self control to handle having a slice of anything "unhealthy" and leaving it at a slice. The sooner you get to that point the easier it is to stop saying diet and start looking at it as a lifestyle change.
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I'm in control - that mimosa does NOT control me :happy:
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will be thankful for all the good things in my life and by being healthy I can enjoy them longer
  • train_01
    train_01 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will concentrate on how my clothes are getting looser, not the numbers on the scale.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    keep doing what I"m doing
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,402 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will keep in mind that what works for some may not work for me, and I will be proud that I didn't partake in the donuts at work this morning.
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    Just for today I will realize that food does not have magical controlling powers . Food is just something to eat.

Everyday is today.