Just for Today

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will challenge myself to get out of my comfort zone.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will love myself. Happy Valentines Day!:heart:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,420 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will be proud that I made it through two days without junk food.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will put yesterday's choices behind me and move forward.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,420 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will continue to do what works and smile about day three of no trigger foods.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: Continue realizing how far I've come and how each day , each moment, truly is a new beginning to make good choices for my entire body, mind & soul.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,339 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will remember move, move and keeping moving plus logging EVERYTHING is the key for my success on MFP!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: If I don't want to log it, I don't want to eat it.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just for today: I won't let SMALL things bother me!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just for today: tonight I WILL resist snacking after 7pm!
  • raeesa07
    Options
    Love this!:heart:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will think positive!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just for today: I will live for today and NOT look back, focus on healthy food choices!

Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.” ~H. L. Hunt

***Have a Wonderful Wednesday***

Jackie
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I think that's awesome. My mom is in recovery and they stick with a "one day at a time" mentality. Sometimes for me, I think I have to work in terms of "One meal at a time".
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will make choices that won't turn to regrets.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I'm so very grateful for all my loving friends that have helped me be strong and keep moving forward!
    I think that's awesome. My mom is in recovery and they stick with a "one day at a time" mentality. Sometimes for me, I think I have to work in terms of "One meal at a time".
    I hear you, I absolutely understand and sometimes it's a bite at a time!:blushing: Or a thought changed so it's not something I don't want to eat vs. eating feelings.

Clear as mud?:blushing:

SO happy your Mom is in recovery, ...off topic a wee bit but hope you are able to find some support groups for yourself regarding recovery as well.:heart:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Another recycled post, but if I just say "Just for Today: I will remember my rear view mirror.", no one would know what I was talking about.

"During the day a lot of thoughts and ideas come to me: "I want to have a fuzzy sock day. I want to lie in bed all day and read a book. I want to eat junk food. I want to watch movies that I haven't watched in a while. Exercise is too hard. Eating right sucks. A nap would be more fun than a stroll on the dreadmill." Last night, post workout, I read someone's status that they were trying to get up the enthusiasm for a workout, but a nap sounded better. It struck me how often (Most minutes of every day) I have the same thoughts. But having already completed my workout for the day, I was able to honestly say, that although the idea of the nap is better going forward, the reality of the workout is way better in the rear view mirror. What do you want to see in your rear view mirror at the end of the day? "
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will keep my goals in view.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just for today: no matter how busy things get I WILL make NO excuses to MEET my goals!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I can do anything!