amazing!
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You notice how the after photos have bigger smiles?

Its nice. :flowerforyou: good job all.
  • ColoradoCountryGal
    Options
    99e64c33-ca3c-426d-a535-15b7299bef7b_zps48db579c.jpg
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    MFPprog_zps0138e1f2.jpg

nice work!
  • chasitysky07
    chasitysky07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What did you do to get so fit?
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so good! This really gives me hope that I too can finally attain a trim mid-section. :happy: :smile: :smile: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Probably this pic will look small since it is from my profile here. I gotta find the bigger version of it

25338046_2521.jpg
  • cssyti
    Options
    Probably this pic will look small since it is from my profile here. I gotta find the bigger version of it

25338046_2521.jpg

Awesome job! How long did it take to see the results?
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    MFPprog_zps0138e1f2.jpg

DANG!
  • The_WoIverine
    Options

Thank you. The first pic was in 2005 at around 207 lbs. I've loss and gained weight since then a few times. I'll tell you about the most recent weight loss. My workout hasn't changed when it comes about the program I use, I basically lift weights, do "some" cardio, and I create/change my routine every month. The difference is the eating habits. Once I got to a reasonable deficit (not the absurd stupidity people talk about here on MFP) the fat started melting away. This has been my latest results and how long it took me.

And by the way, someone not many people mention ever, aside from eating right, to get to see abs muscles, you need to not be afraid of going heavy when doing abs/core exercises. Because the core is a group of muscles that are constantly working to keep posture, balance, etc, it is the one group of muscle that needs extra work to grow and develop in order to be visible. You can have a flat stomach and still not see a six pack because your muscles might not be developed enough.

120_zpse3e10942.jpg
  • 9kitsune
    Options
    My tummy seems impossible everywhere else is toning. I might end up looking like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDuSUYp7JBl0a7Y7Wpusy5f0xminIDVRH3mh_-6h0FjALK4w2hiQ

hahaha this is an accurate representation of how i feel
  • cssyti
    Options

Thank you. The first pic was in 2005 at around 207 lbs. I've loss and gained weight since then a few times. I'll tell you about the most recent weight loss. My workout hasn't changed when it comes about the program I use, I basically lift weights, do "some" cardio, and I create/change my routine every month. The difference is the eating habits. Once I got to a reasonable deficit (not the absurd stupidity people talk about here on MFP) the fat started melting away. This has been my latest results and how long it took me.

And by the way, someone not many people mention ever, aside from eating right, to get to see abs muscles, you need to not be afraid of going heavy when doing abs/core exercises. Because the core is a group of muscles that are constantly working to keep posture, balance, etc, it is the one group of muscle that needs extra work to grow and develop in order to be visible. You can have a flat stomach and still not see a six pack because your muscles might not be developed enough.

120_zpse3e10942.jpg

Fantastic job, I am still adjusting my calorie deficit. I have slow metabolism due to my daily medicine but I will eventually figure it out. I do a program by jillian michaels, total body revolution. I lost a good bit of weight the first time I completed it, so I'm hoping the second round will due the same.
  • The_WoIverine
    Options

Fantastic job, I am still adjusting my calorie deficit. I have slow metabolism due to my daily medicine but I will eventually figure it out. I do a program by jillian michaels, total body revolution. I lost a good bit of weight the first time I completed it, so I'm hoping the second round will due the same.

I'm sure you'll do it again :) I highly suggest you to learn more about glycemic index. Avoiding eating high glycemic index food will help you drop body fat like crazy. A great and cheap book you'll find on Amazon is The Glycemic-Load Diet. It explains many things about the effects of insulin and how it is one of the major causes of obesity because of high glycemic index foods.
  • ashleymarie9807
    ashleymarie9807 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    SIFtChqzRUjfBKBu2EFdPwZ1DfouPTjw_lg.jpg still working on abs
  • LouLouLemons
    Options
    My tummy seems impossible everywhere else is toning. I might end up looking like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDuSUYp7JBl0a7Y7Wpusy5f0xminIDVRH3mh_-6h0FjALK4w2hiQ

Seriously Funny!! :laugh:

56145577.png
  • Camwill03
    Camwill03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    omg!! god bless u! lol that lady is torture. I bought it but I couldn't do it then. maybe ill try it now
  • rmchan
    rmchan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What would you say contributed the most to your results? Did you do a exercise program like P90X? What did you change the most/add that brought the results?
  • amandahowze1
    amandahowze1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow...great job !
  • phenom0217
    phenom0217 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Applause to all of you who posted pics. Anyone care to share exactly what is the routine to get those great results?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!