Part 3 ~ turtle club

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    Julie~ OMG! :laugh: That is so awesome! I actaully watched ELF last nite and was thinking of you and Ray the whole time!
    *come on buddy, call me elf one more time!*
    *you're an elf!*
    *he must be a South Pole elf!*
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :heart: that movie

Erika~ thanks for the reminder. You're right, normal fluctautions do happen, but I also know my eating has been bad.
    Good luck with coming up with a way to get through the holiday parties. PLEASE share any tips you come up with! :happy:

I did come up with a plan of attack for the mental/emotional part of this food thing~ I'm finally going to read SUPERSIZE ME and FAST FOOD NATION. People promise I'll never look at fast food the same way again. We'll see.....

Nitz~ thanks for the race breakdown...how funny...you turned off your brain and Voila! success!:drinker:
    My MMA coaches always yell at me to stop thinking :laugh: they call it *paralysis by over-analysis!*

B~ :laugh: I :heart: the raquetball description...great mind picture of you in the goofy goggles as well! :tongue: I hope you can move again today! :wink:

Laying low again today....I have self defense tonight, I'll go ,but we'll see how much participation I do. I don't want to spread my germs to anyone else. Not feeling horrible, but this bug has settled in quite uncomfortably into my chest :grumble:

Oh, another way to reset my eating...dentist appt this morning with an extremely aggressive hygienist...it's always a bad sign when your gums are throbbing before you even get out of the chair....eating or chewing? NO thank you!! :grumble:

Have a great day everyone!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    HAHAHHA I LOVE that movie Elf, thanks for putting a smile on my face Julie... "SAAAAANNNNNTTTTAAAAAAAA, I know him, I know him!!!" hahha.. seriously I'm laughing out loud by myself right now.

So you guys are going to be disgusted but I bought the majority of my christmas presents yesterday AND wrapped them, I'm SO not one of those people but I have all this down time so I thought why the hell now?! I only have 2 people left (besides all of you :bigsmile:), GO ME! haha

Becky- I hope you feel better, I hate being sick, it just sucks! I think that book could do the trick, I have a donut story if you need it but I won't ruin it for everyone else so let me know if you want to hear it.... lets just say I haven't looked at donut for 3 years without gagging. :laugh:

Bg- I'm totally scared of racquetball, I have no question that I would be one of those people that throw the racquet, break the racquet and get hit in the face with the ball in the process... so more power to ya!

Nitz- Sounds like a MUCH better experience, yes I remember that guy that bg mentioned, glad to hear he's gone.

Shuntae- Go to the doctor!!!! You don't want to take any risks, hopefully its nothing big.

Kelynn- How are you feeling? I hope better!

Erika- Enjoy your rest day, I'm sorry your in the swine club, I didn't make the rules BUT I'm going to pull you out cause I'm sure you had a better day today!

Tom- I don't like this track Monday thing, don't like it at all. Even still, nice workout!

Ray- Whats new with you!? Traveling I presume?

Wendy, Kechie.... HI, haven't seen ya in a couple days!

~Leash :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    I remember that guy... Do you know I saw him a few days after that? He looked at me the wrong way, so I ran him over with my Brooks. :happy: He wasn't any good anyway...

PS - something tells me I'm not going to hit my 1500 miles for the year... just a hunch.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Great "Elf" moment this weekend...

We are at the mall and Santa is there! My daughter waits in line to see him. When we get to the car she says...
    "Mom, that was the REAL Santa"
    It was? How do you know?
    "I sniffed him"
    You sniffed him????
    "Yes -- and he smelled like candy canes - NOT beef and cheese!!!"

I almost wrecked the car!!!

Happy Monday to all!
    Julie

Wait... This really happened? :laugh: That's too funny... :laugh:
  • jabdye
    jabdye Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    Nitz -- congrats on the marathon. you may have just inspired me to run without a watch and let my body dictate how I feel instead of letting my brain tell me I'm too fast or too slow. Any other pointers you want to share -- I've got until March to squash that negative guy that runs in my shadow!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Hey all-

Feeling MUCH better today- it felt nice to get up, take a shower, get dressed, do my hair... I actually feel like I girl today instead of a disgusting sick monster :smile: And it's a darn good thing, too because my birthweek has arrived! :drinker: I'll be picking up my GF carrot cake on Wed and just cannot wait! :bigsmile:

Have a great day- will check back later.

Leash- hope you're feeling ok today. Oh, and if you're wondering, I really want a beagle puppy for Christmas :love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I remember that guy... Do you know I saw him a few days after that? He looked at me the wrong way, so I ran him over with my Brooks. :happy: He wasn't any good anyway...

PS - something tells me I'm not going to hit my 1500 miles for the year... just a hunch.
    What, you're not up for a few 100 mile weeks?:laugh: You still have five weeks.
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Hey all-

Feeling MUCH better today- it felt nice to get up, take a shower, get dressed, do my hair... I actually feel like I girl today instead of a disgusting sick monster :smile: And it's a darn good thing, too because my birthweek has arrived! :drinker: I'll be picking up my GF carrot cake on Wed and just cannot wait! :bigsmile:

Have a great day- will check back later.

Leash- hope you're feeling ok today. Oh, and if you're wondering, I really want a beagle puppy for Christmas :love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ohhh have someone put a bow on him and put him in a box.... I've ALWAYS wanted to open up and find a puppy in a box, hasn't happened yet :laugh:
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Nitz awsome job on your marathon! I love your play by plays, they are very entertaining! :laugh:

Julie, beef and cheese? Where did that come from? That is hysterical! :laugh: :laugh:

Kelynn, hope you are feeling better, and you too Becky. Being sick sucks. :angry:

Tom, improper use of a trademark makes it vulnerable to cancellation. You can't use TRACK TUESDAY to describe an actual track Monday. You will have to make an application for the mark TRACK MONDAY and then be sure to only use it on track Mondays. LOL :bigsmile:

Leash, how are you feeling?

I didn't get any running in this weekend. A little too much fun on Sat. night. My husband and I both agreed that we were going to come home early Sat. night, because neither of us wanted to waste the day yesterday. :huh: So much for that plan. We were having way too much fun! I ran 4 days last week, though, so I only feel a little bit guilty. I do feel bad about not running this morning. We were having sleet and freezing rain and so I decided my time would be better spent leaving early so I could get to work on time (I have an hour's commute in good weather). Tonight i have to do errands after work, so I guess I won't be running until tomorrow morning.

I have had the strangest tickle in my nose since yesterday afternoon. I have been sneezing and sneezing. I sure do hope I am not catching a cold. I feel fine, except for thie annoying tickle and constant sneezing. :ohwell:

Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    Options
    I'm scared. About to close out this thread....

Tabby- I hope you don't get sick, FIGHT, vitamin C!!!!

~Leash :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Here we go...