Well done! You look even more stunning now, thank you for sharing. :love:
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    wow great job. You should be proud
  • jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    Thanks guys! :) really appreciate the support!
  • ToBeAStrongerMan
    ToBeAStrongerMan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Girl... u've done awesome.!!! Don't let anyone say otherwise :) and keep it up u look great.
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Be proud of yourself! X
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I'm 5'2" and started at 180. Thank you for sharing your story. It's an inspiration for me to remember to lose slowly and to remain committed to my goals.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
  • rosebud233
    rosebud233 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Thanks for sharing!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    So tiny, that's awesome! Love your style, too! Do you get to wear fashion trends you never thought you could now that you've lost all that weight?
  • Nimroth
    Nimroth Posts: 18
    Options
    You look amazing. You must be so proud! You're an inspiration :)
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the kind words guys!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    So tiny, that's awesome! Love your style, too! Do you get to wear fashion trends you never thought you could now that you've lost all that weight?

Thankyou so much!

Yeah, beforehand I wore clothes that were just kind of boring and shapeless, I've always liked clothes that are a little bit different but felt too insecure to wear them, thinking that "different" clothes would just highlight how big I was even more! And it was always a nightmare when things like crop tops and stuff with "cut-out" bits were in fashion because I couldn't wear them but now I can! Clothes shopping and fashion is a lot more fun for me now :)
  • kitschywidget
    Options
    You look amazing!! And you have given me sooo much hope/motivation for myself. I am 5'2" and 183 lbs, so I really connected with your story. I love seeing the body I can *potentially* have. (Of course I realize we're all different and I shouldn't expect my journey to match yours completely, but it's still motivational!)

I also love your dress. It's funny - I have a short-sleeved version sitting in my ModCloth.com shopping cart at this very moment. I was thinking of buying it for extra motivation. Seeing your pic sealed the deal! :D lol

Thanks again!
  • Meikan
    Meikan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration...This is my first week actually doing what you did....I hope to see the results I see in you...Thanks for sharing:smile:
  • Marcus_Anthony
    Marcus_Anthony Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! Well done you look incredible - so sexy!
  • pkdscript
    pkdscript Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome and you look fabulous!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    wow, it doesn't even look like you! amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!