One year on, nearly 60lbs down...(pic)

Options
124»

Replies

• jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    You look amazing!! And you have given me sooo much hope/motivation for myself. I am 5'2" and 183 lbs, so I really connected with your story. I love seeing the body I can *potentially* have. (Of course I realize we're all different and I shouldn't expect my journey to match yours completely, but it's still motivational!)

I also love your dress. It's funny - I have a short-sleeved version sitting in my ModCloth.com shopping cart at this very moment. I was thinking of buying it for extra motivation. Seeing your pic sealed the deal! :D lol

Thanks again!

Thankyou!

& haha thanks! I actually wouldn't mind a short sleeved version of it too haha, it's such a flattering dress, go for it! :D
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • the_chiha
    the_chiha Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good for you! And I love the dress! :)
  • strunch
    strunch Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • aemp93
    aemp93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look amazing, well done!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

PS seeing as I'm getting so many compliments on the dress, if any of you are interested it is from arkclothing.co.uk!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Im only an inch taller than you and can relate to mfp calculating me at 1200. So I went for 1/2pound a week setting instead and just worked on increasing my deficit with exercise.
    You did brilliantly, you look fantastic. Thanks for posting, it is examples like yourself that keeps us going.
    Beautifully done!
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work :) It helps to motivate and inspire!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Im only an inch taller than you and can relate to mfp calculating me at 1200. So I went for 1/2pound a week setting instead and just worked on increasing my deficit with exercise.
    You did brilliantly, you look fantastic. Thanks for posting, it is examples like yourself that keeps us going.
    Beautifully done!

Yeah that's what I've done, it's now got me at 1360 which is only slightly higher but I find I'm not as irritated/moody as I was on 1200 cals!

Thanks so much!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!
  • You look gorgeous!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Thankyou!! :flowerforyou:
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely awesome! keep it up chick!! xx
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    you look absolutely awesome! keep it up chick!! xx

Thankyou! xx
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Whoo Whooo:flowerforyou: you look amazing! You've come so far! Way to go!
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Woow! You look great!
  • lizless1
    lizless1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the good work, You were a very attractive woman even large but healthy is the way to be- looking great is a n extra bonus!!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Wow thanks for the kind words everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!