100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Replies

• tataylllor
    tataylllor Posts: 51 Member
    Sounds good! Count me in!! Are there any rules?? Anyone please feel free to add me!! Im looking to clean up my habits again, since living at my nonnas has made me gain back the 11 pounds I lost.. I am looking to lose 10 pounds now!! c: So excited! Hope I am not too late!
  • Oh yes! We can do it together!! 30 pounds sounds about right. Good Luck everyone!
  • stellapunky
    stellapunky Posts: 8 Member
    I'm so in!!! Been on MFP for less then two weeks and have 4 lbs! I would love to lose 20 lbs!
  • Caronnie
    Caronnie Posts: 9 Member
    I've been using MFP since November without going on the boards but now I think I can use some friends! I'm in, please add me as well. :)
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Guys I know This is Friday Night and Many Of will be Partying somewhere....

So a little food for the Thought ----

We think if we have a big Party tonight and we gonna binge and splurg... so lets just not eat anything in the day ... we skip lunch and eat some low fat food so that we can compensate for the Night... BUT..this is not COMPENSATION...
    instead CRIME and PUNISHMENT....

The Crime : Overeating

Punishment : deprivation Of food. our relationship with food shouldnt be about crime and Punishment. We all overeat soemtimes. So what? Fill it...Shut it...forget it. Just get back to your normal workout and eating pattern from the nEXT day.

The body doesn't discriminate and store last night's calories in some special place so that the next day when you kill yourself on the treadmill the body just exclusively burns that. It's ok to overeat sometimes...just don't carry the baggage forever. Get back to your Diet Plan "NOW".

Just like if you sleep with somebody other than your partner you still get on with married like the next day, right?

PS : Read in a book :)
  • LadyPinkMan
    Sounds good! Count me in!! Are there any rules?? Anyone please feel free to add me!! Im looking to clean up my habits again, since living at my nonnas has made me gain back the 11 pounds I lost.. I am looking to lose 10 pounds now!! c: So excited! Hope I am not too late!

No rules Sweetheart except one....

WE are not going to starve ourself..... will eat healthy...live healthy...and look like a million bucks :):)
  • toniaemilys
    toniaemilys Posts: 12 Member
    I would love to have extra support and motivation! I am also trying to lose about 30lbs.
  • magsue
    magsue Posts: 90 Member
    Well said....except for the bit about someone other than your partner lol.We all lose the diet at times we just need to close the door on the bad day,and start the next day with a plan!!
  • player30
    player30 Posts: 65 Member
    I'm in. My goal will will be 20 lbs by May 10!
  • mbanister1
    mbanister1 Posts: 29 Member
    Count me in too.
  • Count me in, my folks come over in April so this will fit in, bring it..
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    I'm totally in!!
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Is it too late to join in? Is there a board set up yet? I'd like to lose 20 lbs by then! My ultimate goal is 28 lbs by mid- June. :) ADD ME PLEASE :wink:
  • corbei
    corbei Posts: 3
    I am in. I need to lose 15 pounds :)
  • Murphy0126
    Murphy0126 Posts: 84 Member
    I'm totally in!

I've lost 42 lbs so far.... and I'm going to set myself a 100 day goal of 60 lbs!

I've added you as a friend OP, so we can keep up with each other!

Anyone else who is serious about this, feel free to add me!

Rob
  • LadyPinkMan
    I have send you all Invites.....

So good To see that I am not alone in this...... :):)
  • stephdowe
    stephdowe Posts: 3 Member
    What motivation! I'm definitely in. Just started logging on this app and it's lots of fun and eye-opening in terms of what I really eat and how much exercise I really get. My goal is 25lbs. Will have me feeling great before summer!
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    I'm in too would like to lose 30 plus pouds
  • Count on me.. my goal is to reach 20% of fat mass for the end of the year, currently i am aroun 40%...
    Together we shall succeed. we have to free the lean person that is inside ourselves ..

Good Luck and Letàs work out :D
  • alou87
    alou87 Posts: 4 Member
    Could you send me an invite as well? This sounds awesome! Thanks!
  • Ooooh, I'm also in. I'm off on holiday on May 15th and had already set myself a goal of losing 35lbs from when I started 4 weeks ago and having lost 13lbs already, I need to stay on track to lose the rest and maybe a bit more, too.
  • joey76x
    joey76x Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in too please. Going away end of May could do with loosing about 20lbs
  • Count me in, please :). I just started my weight loss journey two weeks ago and this is a great motivation to keep on track :D! My goal is to lose 30lbs (or 14kg) in these 100 days :)!
    So that means today I weight 218lbs (99kg) and on 05/11/2014 I will weight 188lbs (85kg) (or less ^^). Yeah we can do this!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Count me in.... I need to lose 30!!!!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Am I too late to join? This would be awesome I would like to lose around 30 as well in this time spread :)
  • drxl34
    drxl34 Posts: 48 Member
    Me too! I want a beach bod by late spring... got some vacations coming up and I don't look like I did last year :(
  • I'd like to join! Everyone feel free to add me :)
    I would like to lose 30 lbs (to start) and that seems like a good time frame... Just in time to go home for a bit of a family reunion!!!
  • rosie_t13
    rosie_t13 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to join the group too! I really want to lose weight and get in better shape. I really had a rough year last year and gained 20 pounds on top of the weight I already had to lose. :( I am determined to change that and started MFP 3 days ago so this is perfect. It's so motivating when there's a group of people cheering each other on! (I just need motivation to exercise more.)
  • HealthyMakeover
    HealthyMakeover Posts: 142 Member
    This really inspires me, actually. I can't promise I'd be one to have 100 perfect eating days, but I want to definitely try my hardest.
    I think I'll let today be day 1. I think I should write up a workout plan.

This is a super good idea ! I graduate around May 10th. Might as well look amazing in my cap n' gown.
  • Count me in and please invite me for the 110 day challenge. My overall goal is to lose 25 pounds, but I am doing it focused on improving my health with the number on the scale being secondary. With that being said, am pacing my weight loss at 1 pound per week. I am guessing off the top of my head if I keep with this goal in 100 days I should be about 15 pounds down? But yes, count me in. Please send me an invite. I love supporting others and benefit from the support. Thanks!