100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options

Replies

• Welshfairy1
    Options
    Count me in, my folks come over in April so this will fit in, bring it..
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!!
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? Is there a board set up yet? I'd like to lose 20 lbs by then! My ultimate goal is 28 lbs by mid- June. :) ADD ME PLEASE :wink:
  • corbei
    corbei Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in. I need to lose 15 pounds :)
  • Murphy0126
    Murphy0126 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!

I've lost 42 lbs so far.... and I'm going to set myself a 100 day goal of 60 lbs!

I've added you as a friend OP, so we can keep up with each other!

Anyone else who is serious about this, feel free to add me!

Rob
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have send you all Invites.....

So good To see that I am not alone in this...... :):)
  • stephdowe
    stephdowe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What motivation! I'm definitely in. Just started logging on this app and it's lots of fun and eye-opening in terms of what I really eat and how much exercise I really get. My goal is 25lbs. Will have me feeling great before summer!
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in too would like to lose 30 plus pouds
  • santolibero
    Options
    Count on me.. my goal is to reach 20% of fat mass for the end of the year, currently i am aroun 40%...
    Together we shall succeed. we have to free the lean person that is inside ourselves ..

Good Luck and Letàs work out :D
  • alou87
    alou87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Could you send me an invite as well? This sounds awesome! Thanks!
  • ukulelesez
    Options
    Ooooh, I'm also in. I'm off on holiday on May 15th and had already set myself a goal of losing 35lbs from when I started 4 weeks ago and having lost 13lbs already, I need to stay on track to lose the rest and maybe a bit more, too.
  • joey76x
    joey76x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please. Going away end of May could do with loosing about 20lbs
  • opheliawow
    Options
    Count me in, please :). I just started my weight loss journey two weeks ago and this is a great motivation to keep on track :D! My goal is to lose 30lbs (or 14kg) in these 100 days :)!
    So that means today I weight 218lbs (99kg) and on 05/11/2014 I will weight 188lbs (85kg) (or less ^^). Yeah we can do this!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Count me in.... I need to lose 30!!!!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join? This would be awesome I would like to lose around 30 as well in this time spread :)
  • drxl34
    drxl34 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Me too! I want a beach bod by late spring... got some vacations coming up and I don't look like I did last year :(
  • amy_who
    Options
    I'd like to join! Everyone feel free to add me :)
    I would like to lose 30 lbs (to start) and that seems like a good time frame... Just in time to go home for a bit of a family reunion!!!
  • rosie_t13
    Options
    I'd love to join the group too! I really want to lose weight and get in better shape. I really had a rough year last year and gained 20 pounds on top of the weight I already had to lose. :( I am determined to change that and started MFP 3 days ago so this is perfect. It's so motivating when there's a group of people cheering each other on! (I just need motivation to exercise more.)
  • HealthyMakeover
    HealthyMakeover Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This really inspires me, actually. I can't promise I'd be one to have 100 perfect eating days, but I want to definitely try my hardest.
    I think I'll let today be day 1. I think I should write up a workout plan.

This is a super good idea ! I graduate around May 10th. Might as well look amazing in my cap n' gown.
  • annieconverse
    Options
    Count me in and please invite me for the 110 day challenge. My overall goal is to lose 25 pounds, but I am doing it focused on improving my health with the number on the scale being secondary. With that being said, am pacing my weight loss at 1 pound per week. I am guessing off the top of my head if I keep with this goal in 100 days I should be about 15 pounds down? But yes, count me in. Please send me an invite. I love supporting others and benefit from the support. Thanks!