What was your proud moment today?

Options

Replies

• JazminGowdy
    Options
    Good work! ^ ^

My proud moment was working out for 105 minutes today. I haven't worked out that much since last year; That means my endurance is building!
  • Cheesecake2015
    Options
    That's great!
    For me it was passing up a double fudge brownie. :ohwell:
    This is my second day of eating less junk food because that's really my downfall for not loosing weight. I'm trying to not have any sweets for a while because I know moderation is the key BUT it doesn't apply for my sweet tooth :laugh:
    I tried to allow myself a few blocks of dark chocolate once in a while but it always makes me crave sweets more. I find it easier to just eat fruit when I want something sugary. :smile:
  • DGatorS_175
    DGatorS_175 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I switched to light beer.....and only had 2.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I ran a mile today for the first time! (I still hate running, though)
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Some dude at the gym saw me working out, came over and asked ME for help and advice. I guess I finally look like I know what I'm doing! :laugh:
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    This morning at work I had some customers in I hadn't seen in 6 months. The lady came in the office first, and she said, "Larro, you look great." Her husband walked in behind her and said, "look at you, getting skinny." That makes all the hard work worth it.
  • seasonsanna
    Options
    put on a pair of leggings to go for a walk this morning and had to keep tugging them back up, when I got home I laughed at myself in the mirror, theyre all bunchy and baggy and weird looking now. :) only 12 lbs lost but lots of inches!
  • laursoar
    laursoar Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am now comfortably fitting into size 12 pants! I had to pull out a second "no longer fits" bag today too for my growing abundance of clothes that are now way too loose or baggy. So cool.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    It was very early this morning...I was up til 3AM. Getting ice for my drink and noticed some ice cream that my fiance had bought stashed in the freezer. I wanted to grab a spoon and start diggin' in but I didn't!
  • TXEXrunner
    TXEXrunner Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good for you to take the high road today (the one that bypasses the drive through)! Mine was getting a Lean Cuisine for lunch instead of fast food. Thanks for your post!!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Good job peeps!! Today my proud moment was when I got real frustrated with myself for something and due to that frustration I wanted to eat! but instead I had a kickass workout =) felt great!
  • skinny0000
    skinny0000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I sat in one of those little flimsy folding chairs that people set for social events. I was sitting there and I realized that I had NO FEAR that it would collapse under me!
  • briendM
    briendM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My proud moment today was attaching my brand new FITBIT onto my wrist and setting it up! So excited about this. I am just starting out (Started tracking in MFP January 1st).

Wishing all of you success with your healthy choices!
  • fortally
    Options
    My proud moment today was finally fixing my lawn mower MYSELF. It broke about a month ago, so I watched a bunch of YouTube videos and ordered the parts. Today I got it running and then burned 200 calories mowing the yard. I've never been so excited to mow my lawn!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Working out when I got home instead of being lazy
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Resisting the yummy rice krispie squares that a coworker made. It would throw me over my calories for the day and with me it's a downward spiral once I start indulging my sweet tooth.
  • _FallenAngel4
    Options
    I did an hour on the treadmill, and instead of eating right after, I waited. I was then able to have a cupcake tonight and it was less calories than what I burned. Sure I splurged a little, but I feel like I deserved it. Already lost 3 pounds and it's only been 4 days, I'll be at my ideal weight in no time.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i like threads like these. aw.

mine was skipping the processed junk at dinner =] food-wise, anyway.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I actually finally managed to fit in ALL my recommended servings of fruit and veg today. I never accomplish this! I usually just get 2-4 total servings. Now I just need to do it consistently. :drinker:
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    hit the gym x2...yea!!