I need friends who will stay on MFP

Options

Replies

• WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm also here daily, there's many friends that fall off, but many who are consistent- friend me if you'd like!
    best
  • 126LynnB
    Options
    I am new to the site and am unsure of how it all works. I am also looking for friends on here to keep me motivated so add me as a friend if you would like and maybe we can help each other.
  • sashathegreat
    sashathegreat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50 lbs. Let's motivate each other. Let's be pals! :-)
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me but please let me know where you came across me. I keep my list "smallish" on purpose. I like to know who my friends on this site. I am on here every single day.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Can add me too :)):flowerforyou:
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started, but I'm committed to a lifestyle change. And I need a circle of like-minded friends :)
    Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    probably posted here once before but...anyone can add me i log everyday and recognize peoples efforts (even if its only with a "like") and im happy to chat with anyone who is willing
  • CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, I'm here for the looooong run!
  • caulloa
    Options
    hi i am new to MFP and need supportive friends. my goal is to loose 30 lbs until June for my birthday.

please add me if you wish. thanks
  • idsk
    idsk Posts: 16
    Options
    :happy: I've tended to log everything for a month or so, then give up.
    So this year I've bought a fitbit flex, and have so far logged for 28 days straight.
    I've also just discovered the community, as I've only ever used the iPhone app before, never the website.
    So here is hoping that some added friends will keep me motivated too.
  • frank6666
    frank6666 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday. Feel free to add me
  • countryplacerv
    Options
    HI there I'm new too and have met some really great people. Feel free to add me I'm here every day.
  • denisemroth
    denisemroth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I log faithfully everyday and have been on MFP since about October 2012. Down almost 60 lbs. Feel free to FR.
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. 240+ days and consider this a daily requirement for me.
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    In for the long haul, missed one day after almost 2 years straight. have gone up and down, all can feel free to add
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nearing my 200th day in a row! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday! feel free to add me!!
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am on a great streak..would love to keep it going. Have lost over 55...15 to go...love motivation...ANYONE feel free to add! :) Best luck on everyone's journey!!!
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i am always on, and sticking around just send a fr. if you would like.
  • mgrimes2008
    Options
    I have been here on again and off again. I always let myself get distracted by life, hubby, kids... but at the end of the day, I am the one who suffers. I just need friends to help me stay motivated and not so alone. I would love to have you as a friend. :)
    :smile: