Sharing my B/A pics...

Options

Replies

• foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! I am speechless! You have done an amazing job and look SOSOSOSOOOOO great! I bet you feel so much better. WOW.
  • amysedwards
    amysedwards Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    All,

I have revisited your comments soo many times - and it is truly emtional to hear the positive feedback.
    I have really struggled and reading your words have inspired me - and motivated me to keep going!

Thanks!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just WOW ! 1 yr and you did miracles ! You inspired everyone here !

Congrats ! :flowerforyou:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP but not been active on the forum - being an introvert, it is easier to remain in the background. So, I thought it was time to share my story. Have been struggling with the mental side of all the changes and sharing my story is one way of mental acceptance.

WOW... you are amazing...you give me hope that i can also do this.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    as i was scrolling down the pictures I literally said "whoa, whoa WHOA" way to go sexy mama!
  • glamourcakes
    Options
    Wow thats amazing Congratulations!!!!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • Krimicri
    Options
    Wow, girl, nice job!!
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hottie alert!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ............well done for all that you have achieved
    Its great to see your progress ..............well done you!!!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. You look fabulous!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Lots of people have said it already but boy would I be remiss not to send my CONGRATULATIONS as well! I have never seen 78 pounds make such a difference!!! You are so gorgeous!!! I plan to share this with my sister!! Way to go!!

D
  • helengator1
    Options
    Holy COW!!! You look amazing! Thank you for coming out of your shell to inspire the rest of us!!! Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    My goodness!! You are fox!! Way to go with your weight loss this is so inspirational to me!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!!! Congratulations! You look FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Keisha604
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! you rock!
  • nicolby
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Burtonrah
    Options
    You look spectacular!! Congratulations on your success and thank you so much for the inspiration!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    We're the same height: you give me hope that I can get to the same size, too! Congratulations on your "amazing shrinking woman" journey, and the mental journey, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!