Vent It Thread...

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies complaining about your ex-husbands,

You married your ex-husbands. What does that say about you? You're probably not perfect either :)

*shrug* neither of us claimed to be perfect... but you can make stuff up all you'd like, cause that's what a good vent thread it for :)

[img]http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mean-girls-movie-quotes-63.gif[/img]
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options

You married your ex-husbands. What does that say about you? You're probably not perfect either :)

You do understand what a Vent Thread is, right?

Yes, and that was my vent?
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

Actually for me it says I was 20 years old and had no idea how bad it was, but thank you for judging before you know anyone's real stories.

I guess that's my point. Why is your poor judgement not as bad as whatever makes your ex bad? You read a lot about personal responsibility on this site (related to fitness at least). Anyone complaining about their ex's should at least own up to their role. You are the only common thread in all your failed relationships.

Ok. Thank you so much for your opinion. I really appreciate your input.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

You do understand what a Vent Thread is, right?

Yes, and that was my vent?

I don't think vent means what you think it means.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Venting about the ventors. Bahahahaha, he has a point. Now come on ladies, please direct your anger at the real source of the problem. You guys are hungry and dieting, you want chocolate, and higher child support payments.

Amirite? Amirite?
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Okay I got one more vent....

To the guy in my office that sits across from me that eats ice cubes all day every day.....please stop before I physically hurt you.

:grumble:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Dear sister, a big fat THANK YOU for changing the date of your wedding to the day before my best friend is getting married. I am super excited that your wedding ceremony is going to take place at the EXACT same time that her rehearsal dinner is taking place. Thank you for acknowledging the facts that she had her wedding date set in stone for over a year, the venue has been paid for, I am the maid of honor and my daughter is the flower girl. I also appreciate you telling me that you "understand" if I am no longer able stand up in your wedding, and I also appreciate the fact that you are oh so graciously allowing me to "make it to what I can make it to". That really shows me just how much I mean to you. I also appreciate you giving your maid of honor my phone number so I can help her plan your bachlorette party that you just so happened to plan on the exact same day as my best friend as well. It is so thoughtful of you to include me in your special day by asking me to be the party planner (for a party that I won't even be attending), and help pick out the bridesmaids dresses (that I won't even get to wear now). You are a super swell sister and I am honored that you have chosen to "include" me in your special day. Love you!
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

To the guy in my office that sits across from me that eats ice cubes all day every day.....please stop before I physically hurt you.

Here is a relaxation tip....next time picture your coworker as this lil guy:

bunny-rabbit-falling-down-tired-sleeping-cute-adorable.gif
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

Here is a relaxation tip....next time picture your coworker as this lil guy:

bunny-rabbit-falling-down-tired-sleeping-cute-adorable.gif

Cute overload.

I really don't care what he eats...but it's the fact that I can HEAR him crunching on ice cubes all day long.
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wasted the better part of January conducting yearly reviews, scoring people according to the matrix, some higher, some lower and in the end, there are no merit increases, just the standard % across the board for everyone. What is the point? A waste of everyone's time and motivates no one

Yeah... I'd be really pissed.
    This is my company every year. Just finishing up the 6th one due on 2/5. All of these employees are hourly+commission and don't get any raise ever.
  • ThePoopsnacker
    ThePoopsnacker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Vent it thread?

AHHHH Feels good. Letting it allllll out!

a7261148.gif
    mfw_i_fart_and_i_know_its_going_to_smell-18340.gif
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Dear racist old guys,

Can't you tell how much I detest you? Why do you insist on coming in everyday, spending under$2, moving all the chairs and tables so you can sit comfortably for your stay, and leaving your dirty mugs full of used kleenex and napkins? If you insist on continuing your ritual, dont you think it might be nice to at least tip the girl who has to set up the tables in the first place and then fix them all after you leave, on top of cleaning up your soiled tissues? No, oh ok, thats what I thought.Also, asking for mexican coffee by calling it a "dirty sanchez" is not only racist, but some might call it sexual harrassment.

Sincerely,
    Your friendly neighborhood barista

p.s. Clip you nails for once! I want to vomit everytime you scratch me when you hand me your change.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Dear Nicotine,

Fu*k you.

-Kris
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

*shrug* neither of us claimed to be perfect... but you can make stuff up all you'd like, cause that's what a good vent thread it for :)

[img]http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mean-girls-movie-quotes-63.gif[/img]

He doesn't even go here!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Dear Customer That Refuses To Pay Her Pool Maintenance Bill:

I don't really care that you are getting a divorce and you claim your ex-husband should pay half the bill and he claims you should pay it all. That's not really my problem. The house is in your name so you need to pay the darn bill and you can sue your ex for his share later!!!

Whew. I feel much better. :)
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Dear old man at gym that sits and watches me lift every day like a creeper. Please stop, or at least ask me out to dinner
  • RelevantKnowledge
    RelevantKnowledge Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Dear women of MFP,
    Please stop posting about your periods.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Dear women of MFP,

^Especially when you decide to use ketchup bottle as a descriptor.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    To my client who texted me 30 min before her appt to tell me she was at the hospital with her mother who was having heart problems and wouldn't make it to her appt

Not buying it, you lie all the time and I saw you in the carpool lane at school just moments ago.

Check your rear view mirror next time before you send a lying no good text. And leave your Momma out of it.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Dear women of MFP,

^Especially when you decide to use ketchup bottle as a descriptor.

French fries will never be the same now for me:(