What were your breakfast calories today?

Options

Replies

• jessmo803
    Options
    One medium golden delicious apple
    Cup of banana cheerios
    half cup of skim milk
    236 calories
    I always try to stay under 300 calories for breakfast because I usually have a big (calorie wise) dinner.
    For tomorrow (Thanksgiving) I'll have a late breakfast so I can have a fair amount of calories for turkey dinner! :o)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    TWO pouches of instant oatmeal today! Clockin in at 320 calories, 20 gms of fiber and 40 gms of iron!

It keeps me full until noon, I swear.
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    2 slices dark rye (120)
    1/3 cup eggzactly eggs (45)
    raw spinach (15)
    2 slices low sodium bacon (80)
    granny smith apple (80)
    coffee with nestle creamer (105)
    445 total calories
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, 236 calories
    Coffee With Skim Milk and Splenda, 20 calories

256 calories in total
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I had a smoothie: Almond milk, banana, strawberry, protein powder, cinnamon.

Calories: 280
    Fat: 3
    Protein: 15
    Fiber: 9
    Sodium: 164
  • NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    2 cups of coffee, 4 splenda, 2 TBSP Irish Creme Creamer--74cals
    Whole Wheat mission tortilla carb balance- 80cal
    3 Egg Whites- 51 cals
    2 slices center cut bacon- 46 cals

Total: 251 calories!
  • umfan85
    umfan85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This morning I had 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/2 tbls Peanut Butter. Total calories: 243

Unfortunately, my girlfriend requested a bigger breakfast for our day off. I decided to make her Fried Potatoes and 2 eggs, yum. I ended up trying just a couple :) Oh well, have to give in to temptation every now and again. It's not like I ate a whole serving.
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    1.5 pouches of Quaker Peaches and Cream Instant Oatmeal -195 calories
  • SueLaboo
    Options
    Not a typical breakfast, but my son made biscuits last night (like the ones from Red Lobster) and I had one for supper last night and snuck one into my purse to bring for a morning snack today. But, I ran out of time for breakfast at home this morning, so the biscuit and a mandarine orange became my breakfast at work! 190 calories
  • frubjious
    Options
    I usually have porridge with a banna cut up into it and either lemon and ginger tea or coffee so its between 200-300cal
  • AndreaWyland
    AndreaWyland Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I too need a higher calorie breakfast or I feel hungry all day, I also workout quite a bit some days and need more. I am going to eat 1 large egg, 1 large egg white, .5 of 1/4 cup shredded cobly monterey jack cheese, and three slices canandian bacon on a whole wheat english muffin:) It totals between 300-400 cal. Thats a typical breakfast that I rotate with a cup of oatmeal and 1/2 c frozen berries. I liked reading what other people eat too. Have a great week!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • jojogirl
    Options
    1 Thomas' Everything Bagel Thins
    1 Tbp. Land O Lakes light butter
    1/2 c. all whites
    Lipton Green Tea

220 calories

Pretty filling for me :)
  • Boopa
    Boopa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    today I had
    Kashi Go Lean crunch(1c)
    Skim Milk(1/2c)
    Tbsp of Flax on the cereal
    Granny Smith Apple.
    came to 442 calories 83g of carbs, 6g Fat, 17g of Protein, and 16g of fibre!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Peaches & Cream Oatmeal = 130 calories
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    i had two large coffees from home, 2 slices of Weight Watchers multigrain bread; 1 cheese slice and 1 egg (sandwich) = 372 calories.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    a piece of 10 grain toast topped with a tablespoon of crunchy almond butter and a fourth tablespoon of organic honey. the total is 190 calories. :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Haven't eaten quite yet but I'm sure it will be the same as yesterday:

Breakfast burrito - 446 cals

1 egg
    1/2 cup hash browns
    1/4 refried beans
    2 Tbsp hot green chile
    1 oz cheddar cheese
    2-3 Tbsp sour cream
    1 flour tortilla

Oh, and 6 oz Sunflower Market 100% Juice Cranberry Juice (105 cals). Breakfast and lunch are usually my biggest meals and are generally 400-600 calories each.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Rolled oats cooked with banana slices whipped in and almond milk. 250 calories
    Topped with frozen strawberries, sugar free syrup, cinnamon, and a spoon of peanut butter. Around 150

So about 400 calories. :)
  • turbojanem
    Options
    mine was 230. i had almond milk, coffee, Shakeology and ice blended to a yummy coffee-GOOD-for-me breakfast to jump start my busy day. veggies, fruits, almonds and coffee all in one. yummmy!

Jane
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    268, fruit smoothie with my Visalus protein shake and spinach mixed in. I have this most mornings, it keeps me full forever and gives me LOTS of energy! :bigsmile: