What were your breakfast calories today?

Options

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    359. Two cups of coffee w/low fat creamer, bowl of oatmeal made w/2% milk, cinnamon and 1 Tbs honey.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    1/4 cup egg whites
    1/2 slice reduced fat swiss cheese
    1 piece mesquite turkey

The above was enjoyed on a toasted, Lite English Muffin.

Total: 160 Calories :)

Charmagne
  • Haileyybrookee
    Haileyybrookee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    In honor of thanksgiving, pumpkin oatmeal ;) YUM- 285 cals
  • svackar
    Options
    Breakfast : Chocolat Protein Shake with 1/4 cup of oatmeal oats = 280 cal, 26 carbs, 2 fat, 42 protein.
    Snack: 2 Market Day mini cheese omelets, 2 slices of Healthy LIfe bread (35 cal) = 170 cals, 18 cards, 5 fat, 19 protein
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup dry oatmeal 110 cals, added 1 cup of Almond milk (60 cals) & sliced a small banana oh & I sprinkle a little splenda since the banana has sugar I really don't need to sweten it much.

Total 250 cals.

:wink:
  • tigerrohr1969
    Options
    157 calories for breakfast....my weight control oatmeal has 7g of Protein + 6g of Fiber...it will stick to my ribs till lunch or snack time
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    Thanks for all of the replies all, it's interesting to read and see how everyone is eating and why. I think this is especially important around the holidays, see where we can cut calories and still eat yumminess. I am excited to try oatmeal with peanut butter, that actually sounds really good. Is anyone interested in me making another thread for snacks, lunch and dinner? Or is there one out there like that already? Just let me know, I really am enjoying MFP!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk
    1/2 cup steel cut oatmeal with 1/4 pumpkin puree, 1/4 unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a few walnuts

206 cals

I usually balance my carbs in the morning, usually eggs and veggies with whole grain toast.

Today was the exception. :happy:
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I ate 350 calories. try to eat at least 1/4 of your daily calories in the morning, to get you boosted. Also, try to eat any carbs during breakfast and lunch and avoid them for dinner. Eating more in the early parts of your day will keep you from making late night snack choices which are killer on your eating healthy diet.

Good Luck!

I had one piece of wheat bread, one fried egg and 2 slices of dole's pineapple in 100% juice. Grand total: 200 calories

I'm just wanting to see what else people have for breakfast and how the calories compare. I've never really cared to count calories before, but then again, I've never been able to lose weight before... and I am curious to see if this will actually work.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    556 calories after a P90X Chest and Back workout. Running on lunch break.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

Maxwell House International Cafe Suiss Mocha blended with a cup of water and 2 cups of ice. Enough to cure my sweet tooth and give me a caffeine boost as well. Yum!! :)
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I had half of a banana cut in slices, with sliced strawberries and a handful of blueberries. To top it off, I had a serving of cool whip!
    Grand total was 136 Calories and a total of 2mg of sodium!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    343 calories

Whole grain bagel
    bacel margarine
    mandarine orange
    2.5 cups of water (with a lemon slice in it)

I didn't have my breakfast until late, that is usually my snack...so i'm missing one meal today...but supper should make up for it lol
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress - Super Advanced Whey Isolate Vanilla Creme, 1 Scoop
    Blue Diamond - Almond Breeze Milk Unsweetened Original, 1/2 cup

Better'n Eggs - Egg Whites, 1/4 cup
    Eggland's Best - Egg Whites Cooked, 3 egg whit, cooked
    Sargento - Natural Baby Swiss Cheese, 1 slice
    Multi-Grain Waffles, 1 Waffles

Total Calories: 401
    Protein: 51g
    Fat: 13g
    Carbs: 19g
    Sodium: 665g
    Cholesterol: 21g
    Fiber: 3g
    Sugar: 3g
  • ME02134
    Options
    for 282 calories I had 1.5 packets of instant raisin date and walnut oatmeal in soy milk and a cup of black coffee
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    310, as usual.

1 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1/3 cup craisins mixed in.

Sweet, chewy, satisfying and a protein punch!
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    260 calories. Two apple cinnamon instant oatmeal packets...Yumm!!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a minimum of 350 cals for breakfast because I think your metabolism needs that fuel to start the day. Today I had 2 oatmeal applesauce muffins topped with 2 tbsp of homemade applesauce and a glass of skim milk.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    whole milk, probiotic hommade yogurt, granola (not the best granola - i ran out of the good stuff) and raisins + 2 cups of coffee with a little cream and sugar. 375
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,717 Member
    Options
    3/4 cup old-fashioned oats (before cooking)
    8 oz 1% organic milk
    3 egg whites
    1 egg yolk
    3 teaspoons Sugar in the Raw
    A little salt, a little cinnamon
    Black coffee

About 476 calories.