WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options

Replies

• guamlite
    guamlite Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started here with my sister & we both are committed but it's so easy to fall off the wagon, I know from experience about falling off the wagon, I've done it for the past 10 years . I want to live a healthy & fit life from here on out. I've finally found out that food was controlling me and it has to stop now in order to live a healthy & fit life. Jumping back on the wagon................
  • Constantinova
    Options
    I have 80 to lose but have already lost 14 in 2 months. Exercise helps keep me motivated since I get slimmer when weight remains same. Count me in
  • steamer61
    steamer61 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have lost 7 lbs since I started this journey Jan. 6th. Tomorrow is weigh in day. My goal is to at least lose 2 lbs a week. I exercise 5-6 days a week. Would love to add anyone as my friend to help keep each other accountable.
  • Constantinova
    Options
    New here. How do you add friends? Bring it! And congrats on 7 pounds lost in one month. Great job
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm very motivated and committed to losing the weight. I'm working on my body daily. I'm here daily.

Add me if you want.
  • kballard66
    Options
    I have 62 lbs to go, please add me if you'd like. I'm here every morning and evening.
  • SianWhiteoak
    SianWhiteoak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting again but this time feel quite driven, I woke up in the early hours of the morning a few days ago and realised the I was only 7lb off doubling my body weight from when I married nearly 34 years ago.
    I will support you if you support me! :-)
  • Ritag19
    Options
    Fifty pounds would put me exactly at my medically desired weight. I have been trying to follow Dr. Oz's advice to eat less beef and pork and more chicken, turkey and fish and good vegetables. I also do a smoothie he recommends to combat bloat and it works really well. I try to workout every day and this website helps with all the info it gives on sugar, fat, etc. I know I need to keep my sugar, fat and sodium levels even to keep from gaining. But I also read that when you workout constantly at first you wont lose weight but you will shape up your body and then eventually the weight will start coming off.
  • joycehdavis14
    Options
    I have around 100 to lose. I have been going at it for a little over a week now and am doing well. Getting rid of pop and drinking water has probably been the hardest part. With myfitnesspal, are you suppose to keep all your numbers under or at the totals for all categories or is calories the focus?
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    Options
    Currently at 189 (8 lbs down from my original starting point before signing up at MFP), wanting to get to 150 by the end of the year. 5' 4", exercise regularly 3 times a week plus do regular active things like dancing at concerts and stair climbing. Have no friends yet here, but am reading the forums a lot. Feel free to add me! I could use some friends! :smile:
  • sammie200718
    sammie200718 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs! And I need a LOT of motivation. On top of letting my inner fat kid let itself out, I have a thyroid problem that make it harder, and easier to give up. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • phillynavy
    Options
    Im in I need to lose 50. If anyone wants to add me hit me up.
  • Amiwil
    Amiwil Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I'm hungry lol
  • Vanessa2044
    Options
    Me too me too! I have 70lbs to lose and I just started today, let's do this!
  • spartangod
    Options
    Have almost double that I want to lose to get back into the shape I used to be so please, everyone here, add me!
  • mandydaws
    mandydaws Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 to shed add me :-)
  • janninegrainger
    janninegrainger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm very motivated! Started my journey on 1st January 2014. I'm getting married in June 2015 and got another 40-50lbs to loose.

I'm keeping to 1200cals or under and trying to do 30day shred most days.

Feel free to add me x
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    I need to lose that as well. Count me as your friend. I am very motivated. I got a Fitbit and I love it. It helps to keep me in check. When I find myself thinking about the elevator I think to my self “Hmm, I should take the stairs so that at the end of the day I can see how many calories I burned by doing that.” So I take the stairs. It has helped a lot. I love it.
  • erinbuberinxo
    Options
    I'm losing more than 50 so anyone here feel free to add me!
  • freebutterfly02
    freebutterfly02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just started this month so I'm very motivated to keep going. Count me in!