American Hustle......great movie!
  • otillie03103
    otillie03103 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That Awkward Moment
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    Django Unchained.....all I can say is.....yeah, obvious it's a QT movie.....:(
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Wolf of Wall Street. Well made, well acted, fascinating despite all the times the F-Bomb is dropped (although I'm one of those that it doesn't bother me). I understand why it's up for Oscars.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I watched Sinister for the second time the other night and for some reason it was better and scarier the 2nd go around. I thought it really sucked the first time I watched it.
  • otillie03103
    otillie03103 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lovelace - it was very good

I saw this recently as well. It was a good movie.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The Cove.

Really upsetting.
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    Lone Survivor for new releases. Didn't have a story to it. Pretty much another effort to show what Navy Seals do. If you keep in mind it's based on a true story, that will get you to the end of it

2 stars out a possible 5 stars

I don't recommend it!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Diary of a nymphomaniac....it was all right
  • wiginn
    wiginn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I saw August: Osage County this past week. I didn't like it, but did think that Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts played their parts phenomenally. Just wasn't my type of movie - I kept waiting for it to get better and it finally ended. Left feeling thankful my family is nothing like what I'd just witnessed.
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    Options
    In the movie theater - Ride Along. At home - Epic :happy:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Gravity
  • Oldtimer_65
    Options
    Lone Survivor for new releases. Didn't have a story to it. Pretty much another effort to show what Navy Seals do. If you keep in mind it's based on a true story, that will get you to the end of it

2 stars out a possible 5 stars

I don't recommend it!

Lone Survivor as well, however I must disagree with the above poster.....I thought it was excellent. There definitely was a story....and the film showed the human side of the seals, and also of the Afghani people who helped to save one of them. I give it 5 stars and will see it again.
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Enders Game - it was ok.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I, Frankenstein
  • mypersonalfitnessjourney
    Options
    V/H/S 2 - It was a very non-conventional horror film. I really liked the concept, and the short films that it was comprised of were very creative and unique. It didn't have much of a rhyme or reason, but the mystery and questions that were left unanswered at the end made it that much more intriguing.
  • rijana12
    rijana12 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bad Grandpa
  • sunnyeuphoria
    sunnyeuphoria Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I work all the time, but in the evenings when I am home I watch movies obsessively while I cook... lol The most recent movies I have seen are:

DVD- Captain Phillips- Very good depiction of a true story... although I would have liked more background on his relationship with his wife

Catching Fire- saw this at the theatre.... excellent

Gravity- also at the theatre- in 3D even :wink: ,,,, beautiful movie... Sandra and George work so well together

Dvd- The Heat- All I can say is HA

Dvd- Meet the Millers- Not the Hangover.... but pretty funny...

Dvd- Forrest Gump and The Green Mile- Classic movies that just deserve to be watched

I spent most of Saturday binge watching Breaking Bad :devil:
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    It was on my shower door. I really need to clean it off.