T25...starting Monday, January 13th

Options

Replies

• rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Alpha round of T25 is complete and today is rest day! Yay! Here are my Alpha results:
    180.5 lbs to 174.5 lbs
    Bust: 40" to 39.25"
    Waist: 33.75" to 32.75"
    Hips: 40" to 38.75"
    Arm: 13" to 12.5"
    Thigh: 24" to 23.25"

Overall I'm pretty happy so far! I was hoping for a bit more weight loss, but a little over a pound a week is perfectly healthy and sustainable. If I lose five more pounds in Beta and then in Gamma, I'll be halfway to my goal.

That is awesome!! Great job

Are you following the diet plan? (I don't remember if you said it before but I'm on my iPhone and it's hard reading back)

I'm not following the diet plan, no. I'm vegan, so it would really limit my options. For most of alpha I was eating 1650 calories plus some or most of my exercise cals back. I reduced that a few days ago to 1500 plus half of exercise cals, so we'll see if that changes anything when I weigh in on Saturday. Trial and error!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Beta Week 1 Day 2 complete: Speed 2.0. Damn that was intense. I loved it though. I burned more calories than I have with any of the workouts in a few weeks.
  • piejin
    piejin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 5 Alpha! Glaring daggers at the endless total body circuits, by far my least favorite workout...

I haven't seen any visible results yet, but I only started recording measurements last week because I was too embarrassed before then to even bring myself to go that far. I'm hoping desperately that I can lose a few pounds during the beta month!

Can anyone tell me how much more ramped up the beta workouts are? I've actually been doing T25 as a supplementary workout in the mornings, not my main workout for the day, and I'm a little worried the beta/gamma workouts will tire me out enough it'll interfere with my performance in my "real" workout for the day.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @piejin - I am still in alpha but i laughed when I read your post. LOL T25 is my "real" workout. I did accidently start T25 with the first beta disc and I was doing it no problem only realizing my mistake because Shaun T referenced that its beta. I finished it and the next day I started the alpha.
  • DDHunnie
    DDHunnie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Total Body Circuit KILLS me everytime. When he grabs that blonde lady's hips when doing those burpees I'm all O.o
  • _rachel_k
    _rachel_k Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I upped my calorie intake to 900 in hopes I would see results

Unfortunately I went to the dentist for crowns so as of 7 pm, I'm up to 1000 calories :/ I gotta stuff my face now that I'm home.... But my mouth hurts :(
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Total Body Circuit KILLS me everytime. When he grabs that blonde lady's hips when doing those burpees I'm all O.o
    I could probably enjoy burpees and pike-ups if he grabbed my hips. For educational purposes, of course.
    I know he's gay but it doesn't mean I'm blind :laugh:
    (just did another TBC and my brain is shutting down, yes)
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to buy T25 on Friday! Friends who can relate will be awesome!
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    [/quote]
    I could probably enjoy burpees and pike-ups if he grabbed my hips. For educational purposes, of course.

[/quote]

I can see how this could help, educationally speaking of course. lol
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    136 minutes of shoveling snow 994 calories, T25 lower focus 277 calories.
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    Week 5 day 3 done!!! I wimped out and modified almost every high impact move due to my teeth, cheeks and gums still being sore from getting crowns yesterday

I sure could tell that I only ate 1400 calories yesterday, TBC was HARD!! Tomorrow is dodgeball, Friday TBC and Saturday will be the cardio I was supposed to do on Thursday and then......... BETAAAAAAAAAA. Which looks hard
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Week 4 done! (I started on Sunday so today was my Friday)
    Ab intervals and Speed make a very good combo!
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    Week 5 day 3 done!!! I wimped out and modified almost every high impact move due to my teeth, cheeks and gums still being sore from getting crowns yesterday

I sure could tell that I only ate 1400 calories yesterday, TBC was HARD!! Tomorrow is dodgeball, Friday TBC and Saturday will be the cardio I was supposed to do on Thursday and then......... BETAAAAAAAAAA. Which looks hard

Wow, good for you for doing it at all! I will be away next week so I am glad I will be coming back to one more week of alpha instead of jumping right into beta.
  • _rachel_k
    Options

Wow, good for you for doing it at all! I will be away next week so I am glad I will be coming back to one more week of alpha instead of jumping right into beta.

Thanks, if I had any weightloss in the past 5 weeks I probably would have easily just avoided this workout lol

The last week of alpha has 3 total body circuits and Friday is total body AND lower focus.... Not exciting to come back to lol
  • waterwaif
    waterwaif Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today is only Week 2, Day 4 for me, so don't mind me coming in this thread a bit late. I'll just be sitting at this table way back here.
  • scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week 4 D4 for me today. I'm happy to say I've been following the schedule mostly (my rest day ends up unintentionally being on Friday sometimes) but I've been loving the burn. I haven't had super crazy weight loss, just four pounds. But I've lost inches in conjunction so combined it's a decent loss on the program. Next week I finish Alpha, on to the 21 Day fix, then back for Beta. I wish I knew this thread existed also since that was my start date!
  • alasin1derland
    Options

Thanks, if I had any weightloss in the past 5 weeks I probably would have easily just avoided this workout lol

The last week of alpha has 3 total body circuits and Friday is total body AND lower focus.... Not exciting to come back to lol
    [/quote]

3 in one week. Ugh. That is just cruel and unusual punishment. I see much procrastination in my future. lol I'll have to remind myself, its only 25 minutes.
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    Week 4 done! (I started on Sunday so today was my Friday)
    Ab intervals and Speed make a very good combo!

Good job!
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    Dodgeball tonight!! My parents will be in the city tomorrow and they invited me to red lobster for supper so maybe I'll have to do cardio and lower focus on Saturday

This weekend I'll be checking my body fat % and measurements...... I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst

I'm excited for beta, until I start working out that is lol
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    ab intervals and speed 1.0 complete. Nailed it. :smile: