What are you having for breakfast?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    My usual open faced breakfast sandwich: 1/3 ripe avocado mashed on top of a slice of toasted whole grain bread, topped with 2 slices of smoked tempeh. A little Bubbies sauerkraut on the side (I know this sounds really odd for breakfast, but it's good.) And some black coffee and fresh grapefruit. Really don't like sweet breakfasts, so any variation of avocado on whole grain toast (maybe with some tomato?) tastes good to me.
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Typical workday breakfast:

12 Tbsp. Eggbeaters Southwestern Style (80 Cal)
    1 Slice Jalapeno Velveeta (45 Cal)
    3 links turkey Breakfast sausage (100 Cal)
    1/4 cup homemade Pico De Gallo (25 Cal)

Mix it all up and pop in microwave, tastes great with a little Franks Red Hot!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I just had -

Sprouts 6-Grain hot cereal topped with plain Greek yogurt, walnuts, blueberries, sorghum syrup, and cinnamon. Stir it up and it's a bowl of awesome. :bigsmile:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I had overnight refrigerator oats I made with greek yogurt, a splash of almond milk, oats, unsweetened applesauce, cinnamom, a bit of honey and chia seeds. yum!
  • raventwo
    raventwo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    2.5 oz. raw weight ground turkey breast, baked. 1/2 cup boiled fresh zucchini. 1/4 tsp. of no-salt butter that I used to "pan toast" my Cinnamon Toast oopsie roll. 1 oz. half and half with my decaf.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    honeycrisp apple with PB2
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    whole grain cranberry oatmeal and a banana with a cup of coffee and Bailey's Caramel Cream.
  • toronto_j
    toronto_j Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Homemade quinoa porridge with cardamom, dried apricots, almonds and a spoon of maple syrup.
  • jomama519
    jomama519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    coffee and a hearty turkey taco.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Red bull total zero.
  • erinbuberinxo
    Options
    Omelette cooked in coconut oil with lots of veggies!