Traded in my Breasts for a Skinnier Me

Options
1235»

Replies

• Lunira
    Lunira Posts: 33
    Options
    If she wants implants and has the money, why not? It's her body, her money, and her life to live.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to a 36B(on a good day) and after breastfeeding it is just sad. I would like to say that they get better, but I do chest work with weights 2 times a week for close to 7 months now and nada. I really don't think it is shallow at all to want your old boobs because I go through that all the time. Go for the boob job if it would make you feel more secure in your new body.

Thats terrible advice.

You've been watching too much day-time television.

Waste of 10K and won't fix her ego. What she really wants is to be single and young again. Don't well all?

Best to just accept it. Smart thing to do.

NUTELLABRAH: I'm going to say this again because you obviously didn't see it the first time…

Oh my god. Buddy, you CLEARLY have some underlying issues going on that you are taking out on an innocent woman who is looking to get a part of her back that makes her feel complete.

You have these preposterous beliefs and while that's all fine and dandy, I'm sorry but no woman is going to agree with you.

The OP is not looking for attention from other men. The OP simply wants her breasts back. Who the hell are you to comment on this woman's marriage?

Now please go away because you have no right discussing something you know nothing about.

Unless you have a vagina, have had children, have breastfed, and or have lost your breasts.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I've always been an advocate for cosmetic surgery because I figure, you only have one life. You should be able to live and look however the hell you want and if that means surgical intervention, so be it, and screw what anyone else thinks.

However, I do think some people get procedures done for the wrong reasons. As long as you're truly doing it for yourself and realize that a beautiful woman isn't at all defined by a pair of boobs, I totally support the idea.

Augmentation to amend stretched, sagging skin after weight loss is quite normal, and I would think that augmentation for the breast following breast feeding/weight fluctuation is similar. As others have said, bras can really do wonders in the meantime before you make your final decision and go through with a procedure (or not).

As an aside, I personally have never understood the infatuation that some people from both genders have regarding large breasts, it honestly baffles me. However, everyone has their own ideal of beauty and ultimately it's up to what makes you happiest and most confident in yourself.

I think the only people who should get plastic surgery are people in the entertainment industry.

Those people actually make money off their looks.

Anything else is just insecurity and you're not gonna make money off of fixing saggy boobs. Its just a raw reality of life that our looks fade.

I mean that 10,000$ could be used towards the kids. If she's not wealthy in fact, it could be considered a grossly selfish act depending on the circumstances of their children.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to a 36B(on a good day) and after breastfeeding it is just sad. I would like to say that they get better, but I do chest work with weights 2 times a week for close to 7 months now and nada. I really don't think it is shallow at all to want your old boobs because I go through that all the time. Go for the boob job if it would make you feel more secure in your new body.

Thats terrible advice.

Waste of 10K and won't fix her ego. What she really wants is to be single and young again. Don't well all?

NUTELLABRAH: I'm going to say this again because you obviously didn't see it the first time…

Oh my god. Buddy, you CLEARLY have some underlying issues going on that you are taking out on an innocent woman who is looking to get a part of her back that makes her feel complete.

You have these preposterous beliefs and while that's all fine and dandy, I'm sorry but no woman is going to agree with you.

The OP is not looking for attention from other men. The OP simply wants her breasts back. Who the hell are you to comment on this woman's marriage?

Now please go away because you have no right discussing something you know nothing about.

Unless you have a vagina, have had children, have breastfed, and or have lost your breasts.

Oh I saw it alright.

I just ignored it due to the heavy sexism towards the end there.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

Thats terrible advice.

Oh I saw it alright.

Ah, can't take a taste of your own medicine? I see.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Thats terrible advice.

Oh I saw it alright.

Ah, can't take a taste of your own medicine? I see.

What are you talking about???
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I think the healthiest thing to do is just accept that it happened.

You can't be on top forever. What about when you're 70?

A boob job is not gonna make you young again, it will just make you a person with a boob job.

Even if you buy a little time with implants, it won't fix the reality that we all age.

Age gracefully with dignity and be strong enough to accept what is going on.

this^^^^^
    Get fit. Be happy and accept your new body! Having children is a blessing!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I've seen some awesome implant boobies. And my friend's confidence went through the roof when she got them.

Depending on how much mammary tissue you have and how big you want them, a lift may be enough to make you happy. The doctor will know.

She's a mom with soon two kids.

She not out there hitting the clubs getting attention for her tits from guys lol.

Its a simpler ego thing, like the ghost of your past and your identity falling to a lower rung.

You shouldn't want that if you're married anyway, especially if your assertion of ego comes from a sexually oriented source.

But it's okay for a 27 year old to say they only date 15-19 year olds and currently has an 18 year old girlfriend in high school?

Oh. Okay then. :noway:

Notice how we all have our ways of trying to cheat death and aging?

Maybe if I can just hold on to that youthful vibe just a little longer....

is that why you have a fake pic up?
  • FruityGoddess
    FruityGoddess Posts: 22 Member
    Options

A boob job is not gonna make you young again, it will just make you a person with a boob job.

Even if you buy a little time with implants, it won't fix the reality that we all age.

Best answer right there. Agree 100% Love your body and accept it.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I've always been an advocate for cosmetic surgery because I figure, you only have one life. You should be able to live and look however the hell you want and if that means surgical intervention, so be it, and screw what anyone else thinks.

However, I do think some people get procedures done for the wrong reasons. As long as you're truly doing it for yourself and realize that a beautiful woman isn't at all defined by a pair of boobs, I totally support the idea.

Augmentation to amend stretched, sagging skin after weight loss is quite normal, and I would think that augmentation for the breast following breast feeding/weight fluctuation is similar. As others have said, bras can really do wonders in the meantime before you make your final decision and go through with a procedure (or not).

As an aside, I personally have never understood the infatuation that some people from both genders have regarding large breasts, it honestly baffles me. However, everyone has their own ideal of beauty and ultimately it's up to what makes you happiest and most confident in yourself.

I think the only people who should get plastic surgery are people in the entertainment industry.

Those people actually make money off their looks.

Anything else is just insecurity and you're not gonna make money off of fixing saggy boobs. Its just a raw reality of life that our looks fade.

I mean that 10,000$ could be used towards the kids. If she's not wealthy in fact, it could be considered a grossly selfish act depending on the circumstances of their children.

So according to you, money is worth it but self esteem isn't? Insecurity is why people get cosmetic surgery done in the first place, that's kinda the point. I don't care at all about my boobs but a lot of women, including the TC do, and they have a right to that. The point is that while you may think she should "age gracefully" (I hate when people use that phrase), she's allowed to do what she wants and shouldn't be shamed for her decision.

It goes without saying that a person needs to weigh their priorities appropriately, everyone knows that. You don't have the right to tell someone what is and isn't worth it.

I suppose women(and some men) should just completely stop buying makeup and decent clothes once they have kids or breach age 40 because they're all so old and ugly and don't need to be wasting money on making themselves feel good, oh no.

Why don't we all just wear russet potato sacks and let insects nest in our hair while we're at it. We're just prolonging the inevitable by trying to be attractive, right?
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options

I think this is sweet and well put.

Acceptance and self love. I'm working on it myself. And building a butt of steel is helping with the self-confidence. lol
  • Doc_V
    Doc_V Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I made myself a deal that if I got to my goal weight, I'd get a new set. At my heaviest I was a B, now I'm barely filling those up. I've got a serious case of 'dat azz' and broad shoulders, so I really just want to be proportionate. I know lots of girls who have gotten into shape and rewarded themselves with silicone. I want to be fit and strong, but I still want to be curvy!
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OP here :) so after reading through all these great posts (getting a few giggles here and there) I got what I wanted...some opinions from both the "go for it" side and the "accept what you've got" side...

Although Nuttellanuts had a fantastic first post...they all kinda went downhill from there...LOL! Way to stir the pot though dude...you win the Controversy prize fursure...I appreciate the good advice you gave (accepting and being happy with myself) but the rest of the nonsense has gone in one ear and out the other...thank god I have a working filter :D

Also to clear up some assumptions; I'm not married but I have an amazing boyfriend and father of my daughter who seems quite happy with me the way I am. He tells me this and I have no reason to believe he would lie to me about that. We plan to spend the rest of our lives together wether we get married or not...it honestly is me who has the problem which makes sense; they are my boobs after all. He would also support whatever decision I made as long as it made me happy. He is an amazing man.

To assume I'm older is also wrong; I'm 28 years old, which to me is still pretty damn young. You don't have to be older to have sagging breasts (obviously) genetics, babies, and weight gain and loss play a huge roll in that.

I am not trying to regain my youth or single days. I have never been one to look for excessive attention from others (male or female) for any reason; I simply want my boobs to look nice in my bathing suit, dress or shirt and not have to worry about adjusting them or having them protrude out at the wrong spots.

Lastly, to question the way I treat or love my daughter is enraging. I am a good mother and spend almost all of my time caring for and making my baby girl happy and healthy. How you can even bring that into the equation based on my original post is befuddling. You were getting way off topic.

Anyways, to all who commented thanks for the "support" LOL and don't let the opinions of one Peon get you riled up; he is entitled to them no matter how skewed, absurd or small-minded they seem.
  • clanmcfleming
    clanmcfleming Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi OP, as a mum of three (and breastfed every one) I can sympathise with the loss of your boobs! Some of us are just unlucky to be left with deflated 'balloons' post babies and there is a big difference between a pert A cup and what I seem to be left with now! I dont see anything wrong with breast augmentation. I would only caution rushing to get any work done before your family is complete. Enjoy your little girl and invest in some great underwear in the meantime.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    OP here :) so after reading through all these great posts (getting a few giggles here and there) I got what I wanted...some opinions from both the "go for it" side and the "accept what you've got" side...

Although Nuttellanuts had a fantastic first post...they all kinda went downhill from there...LOL! Way to stir the pot though dude...you win the Controversy prize fursure...I appreciate the good advice you gave (accepting and being happy with myself) but the rest of the nonsense has gone in one ear and out the other...thank god I have a working filter :D

Also to clear up some assumptions; I'm not married but I have an amazing boyfriend and father of my daughter who seems quite happy with me the way I am. He tells me this and I have no reason to believe he would lie to me about that. We plan to spend the rest of our lives together wether we get married or not...it honestly is me who has the problem which makes sense; they are my boobs after all. He would also support whatever decision I made as long as it made me happy. He is an amazing man.

To assume I'm older is also wrong; I'm 28 years old, which to me is still pretty damn young. You don't have to be older to have sagging breasts (obviously) genetics, babies, and weight gain and loss play a huge roll in that.

I am not trying to regain my youth or single days. I have never been one to look for excessive attention from others (male or female) for any reason; I simply want my boobs to look nice in my bathing suit, dress or shirt and not have to worry about adjusting them or having them protrude out at the wrong spots.

Lastly, to question the way I treat or love my daughter is enraging. I am a good mother and spend almost all of my time caring for and making my baby girl happy and healthy. How you can even bring that into the equation based on my original post is befuddling. You were getting way off topic.

Anyways, to all who commented thanks for the "support" LOL and don't let the opinions of one Peon get you riled up; he is entitled to them no matter how skewed, absurd or small-minded they seem.

Lol they are just studies I have read in science books and reports.

If you disagree with something I would be glad to link you to a study that helps you understand what I was saying.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

If you disagree with something I would be glad to link you to a study that helps you understand what I was saying.

I don't think studies are going to change her mind. It's her body. She's entitled to her feelings about it. Studies aren't likely to change that.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

I don't think studies are going to change her mind. It's her body. She's entitled to her feelings about it. Studies aren't likely to change that.

That's absurd. The best choices are made using sound reasoning and critical thinking skills.
  • amonpas
    amonpas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Implants only last for so many years. Mammograms you have 8 instead of 4, also need to have an MRI every couple years. There is also a high risk of lots of scar tissue. Be very sure you get all the facts.
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks! All great information to consider.
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this thread... I just measured for a bra today. I knew I needed a 32" band, but had no idea that I am now an AA cup!!! Haven't been this size since high school, and was hoping to retain a little from being so maternal and breastfeeding 5 kids! UHG!!! I wanna cry! I have considered augmentation, however, the surgery scares me. Where is a good place to shop for cute sexy bras for little tiny breasts?