I badly need some fitness friends!!

Hi everyone, after achieving some success and 2012 I gained the weight back and now I'm back at square one. I started the year at 202 and lost just under 10 lbs. I'd like to lose another 50 lbs and get to a goal weight of around 140-145.

I've been logging daily and just need some support. I work FT, have 3 kids, and attend school but this is important to me.

Replies

• I'll be your friend
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    You can friend me....:happy:
  • kaymarie35
    kaymarie35 Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me, i have recently restarted on here and want to lose 100lbs in 2014. we will do this :)
  • Boombeana
    Boombeana Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I originally joined this time last year, and life happened & I stopped doing what I was doing. Im back & more focused on what I need to do. But like you I need a support system here. I began the gym yesterday so Im happy about that. Last year I paid for it and never ever went.

So Im here, Im ready... FOCUSED! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • COUNT ME AS A FRIEND!!
  • thylordclifford
    thylordclifford Posts: 17 Member
    Add me! :)
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Add me! I'm a mother of 3 who works two jobs. :)
  • Surecutie
    Surecutie Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you everyone, I'm so excited to have you on my TL!
  • I'll be your friend, I'm an overposter.. You've been warned. :bigsmile:
  • Tanteee
    Tanteee Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me too!
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Hi feel free to add me - I also have about 50lb to lose and want to be around 140-145lb.
  • eparana1
    eparana1 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me! I also need some mfp friends. I'd like to lose 50, and then actually another 50 but trying to keep it segmented.
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Feel free to add me! I totally feel your pain. I lost 30 lbs in 2012 watching my carbs and working out every single day. Life has gotten in the way with a family member who is terribly ill, two little boys, a move that added an hour to my commute each way, etc etc. I slacked off on the diet, but I keep at the workouts. Then age gets in the way and I get injured over and over. Started Insanity last year, and I had to stop after a shoulder injury. Doing T25 right now, and just took a week off due to the family member having surgery and an achy back on my part. Started phase 2, the beta phase of T25 yesterday, so I'll be logging every day! We can do this!
  • I'll be your friend. I am also in need of some supportive friends! I have a very hard time staying on track!
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    You can def add me
  • Hi everyone, after achieving some success and 2012 I gained the weight back and now I'm back at square one. I started the year at 202 and lost just under 10 lbs. I'd like to lose another 50 lbs and get to a goal weight of around 140-145.

I've been logging daily and just need some support. I work FT, have 3 kids, and attend school but this is important to me.

Sending a request... :)

You sound too much like me - with the fitness & goals.
    We can & WiLL do this! =))

Anyone can add me!
  • I am in the same spot as you. I was almost at my 1st goal weight and then we moved across the country. I stopped working out, eating horribly, became depressed. Today is the start of my new journey. I gained the 22 pounds back and I need to work to get it off again before June 1st. Feel free to add me
  • Please add me, I am struggling! I have medical issues I need to lose 50 lbs or more.
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Add me! I need more friends too!
  • I'd love to be friends! I'm new to this and would love to have some friends.