You know you are on MFP when...

Options

Replies

• bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    you log your alcohol intake before you go out to see how much you can eat that day before ha
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have a couple...

When you can add up calories of common foods in your head and be almost exactly right when you log it

When friends and coworkers ask you how many calories various foods have before they eat them because you'll probably know.
  • youtubeworkouter
    youtubeworkouter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When you see commercials for the latest and greatest lose weight quick scam I mean pill and you just yell NO and dread the threads that will follow

So true... I yell at those damn HCG commericals on the radio. They piss me off.

I don't get why HCG is still on the radio, I could have swore I seen on the news one day it was banned by the FDA. but Sensa is having to pay off A Lot of people they falsely advertised to and they are still advertising the exact thing they were sued for on the radio. diet pills booooo.
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just did this! 3X. Well, Wednesday night Is special. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    When you'd rather stay home instead of going to that awesome restaurant just because they don't give nutrition info.
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When you don't eat something because you have already closed your food diary for the day :laugh:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    You want to scream at the people buying diet pills & tell them about myfitnesspal.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    When you'd rather stay home instead of going to that awesome restaurant just because they don't give nutrition info.

Good one!

I wish some of the local mom & pop's would have their nutrition info posted.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm ENJOYING reading all these! My goodness I can totally relate to each and every one of them!
  • thatismesammyg
    thatismesammyg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When you get a gold fish turkey sandwich kids meal at Disney World, so you can have an Mickey Soft Pretzel!! :wink:

Also when you know where all the bathrooms are at Disney World (we have annual passes and go once or twice a month)!! :laugh:

We have APs too! But we can only go twice a year since we live in WI. Boo!

We just got back a few days ago. I spent a lot of time going from bathroom to bathroom. My husband was like "You JUST went!" Uh, yeah. You trying drinking a liter of water and only peeing once.
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    you fight with people who say "muscle weights more than fat" (although most likely you know what they really mean)

YEP :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You see food as numbers.

+1
  • jigsaw_me
    Options
    When you don't eat something because you are not sure what it's called or how to log it.

And this

(seriously, we need a LIKE button)
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You look at a 6 inch snowfall as a weight workout and strap on your HRM before starting to shovel.

You know what the terms BMR, BMI, TDEE, NSV, HRM and 3-2-1 cake mean.

When you see a newbie on the forum ask if 700 calories a day will let her/him loose 20 pounds in a month you roll your eyes.
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you save that snack for after midnight to stay in the green.
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    As above. I enter what I'm *going to* eat before I do & then decide if I'm willing to invest the cals (or carbs or what-have-You) or make a different choice that will leave me more for later!

I do that all the time.

I like this thread. I see I'm not the only obsessed one out there :smile:
  • jigsaw_me
    Options
    When you can cut up your favourite foods and guess their weight to the gram before weighing them to check.
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you save that snack for after midnight to stay in the green.

This is brilliant :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm not the only one!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,905 Member
    Options
    When you ask a friend who shared an ethnic dish to write the name down for you, so you can find it in the database.

P.S. It was there!

Also, when you plan what you'll eat if you get up in the middle of the night feeling hungry.