Replies

• rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    What a great thread!! But. I have no yoga pants... :sad:
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra and sports bra and sometimes an extra sports bra when I work out bc I am terrified my boobs will be saggy.

Ditto. I used to worry about the smooshed-mono-bosom look, but now I don't care. I just want the girls to stay put.

Here's mine: I think stretch denim is a gift from the gods. I won't wear non-stretch jeans any more.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    What a great thread!! But. I have no yoga pants... :sad:

Me neither. We gotta go find us some yoga pants.
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My confession is this.....after getting off the treadmill that I'd been using for 30 minutes at the gym, the very handsome guy on the machine behind mine, who must have watched me the entire 30 minutes, met my eyes, smiled and raised his eyebrows in appreciation......and that's me 40 lbs. over weight. Baby's got back and some men love it.....

It was a great reminder that things are not black and white.....we are not just thin and beautiful or overweight and ugly. You can be attractive at any size.....so appreciate what you have now even though your journey is leading you to a smaller waistline.

I love this!!!! What a compliment!!! :bigsmile: Congrats on that one :drinker:
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's cool you wear spanks, how does it feel when you run with those? I've thought about getting some tights like that just so I feel better when I run because I totally feel like people are looking at my booty, cuz it moves when I run--that's a fact. HAHA! What brand do you get?

I just bought a brand from walmart. They are really tight, I know they are supposed to be tight but when I'm gasping for air some times I wish I had the extra room that the spanx were squishing! lol They do make it easier to run though, as I'm not constantly thinking out the jiggle! lol
  • Phoenyxlove
    Options
    Bike shorts or Spanx underneath dresses to prevent chafing!

Oh yes! That is a must!!! I never ever wear a dress without shorts under...ever!
  • Phoenyxlove
    Options
    Okay first - Thank you for this thread! It makes me feel so much better! I have 2:

1. I won't let my hubby see me do Insanity because I'm afraid he'll laugh (even though he swears he won't). For that matter, I can't bring myself to leave the house to workout because I don't want people making fun of me.
    2. I don't have very many workout clothes, so I hang mine up to dry and wear them a couple days in a row. Then they get washed.

Also - Yoga pants FTW!

Number One - You are very welcome! I am so happy to have done this post, never imagined that it would grow so much but I am loving it!!!
    Number Two - OMG your number 2 is me! I swear you are reading my mind or something! hahaha
  • ajmaupin
    Options
    My motivation for the gym is watch all the hot guys workout...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I just got a Spanx add pop up because of this thread, lol.

I still wear high cut 'granny' panties.
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Around Christmas time two years ago, I had gone in to my husbands office wearing nothing special, jeans and a sweatshirt maybe, nothing fancy. As soon as I got home I had had it with my bra and restricting jeans, so I ditched the bra and threw on comfy pants. He surprised me and came home shortly after I was home to discover what a "quick change artist" I was. He asked me what happened to what I had been wearing. I told him that I like to think of my new found "freedom" as "Comfort and Joy". Comfy pants and no bra= Comfort and Joy :bigsmile: Even a year+ later he will come home take one look and ask "Is it a Comfort and Joy day?" I've even gone out in public this way. It's so freeing :wink: Nothing a big baggy sweatshirt can't hide!! Ahhhhh, I :heart: Comfort and Joy Days!!!
  • Animebride2015
    Options
    i can dead lift more then some guys, so i like going to the gym taking my shirt off and showing them how it is done
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    This is such an awesome thread! I need some yoga pants!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I use a polo wrap under my bra to keep things from bouncing and hitting my face when I ride. I also wear breeches or yoga pants to work because that's all I have that fits.
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Love this thread.
    1. I close the curtains when I am at Jazzercise so I can't see my reflection in the windows.
    2. I wear bike shorts or leggings every day to prevent "chub rub" (if you are really a chubby girl, you know what I am talking about).
    3. I wear dresses nearly every day (it has been too cold lately :grumble: ) - every one thinks it is because I want to look professional - truth be told, it is because it is like wearing your pj's to work.
  • crazykiska06
    crazykiska06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    guilty!
  • fairefaerie
    fairefaerie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Final confession of the night:
    I have kept this forum open all day and refreshed it every couple of hours so I could read everything!
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am one who also hates! bras! As soon as i come home from work its clothes off and jammies on, also work out at home in my jammies!! lol xxx

I confess I workout at home in my jammies. I figure it's not worth creating extra laundry for myself by putting my jammies and sweaty workout clothes in the laundry.
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I work out alone at home so I can jiggle freely without being judged! It's pretty neat.

*jiggles gleefully*

+1 especially when I belly dance. lol
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ok here it goes....

A few confessions in random order:

1) I sometimes lie about my weight because nobody guesses that I weigh over 200lbs.
    2) I steal fries from my boyfriend when we get lunch together but refuse to buy my own.
    3) I wear my pants up to my bellybutton to make my stomach appear smaller.

There ya go.
  • ClaudiaKho13
    ClaudiaKho13 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My confession is when i jog for school activities i full up my legging over my stomach so my belly doesnt jiggle