8 Month Progress, did I really make it this far?

Options

Replies

• determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look great & I'm glad you feel great!
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You're a complete inspiration, I wish I could see the results you did!! Keep it up and congrats, you're the perfect example of a hard worker
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I post every month to keep accountability for myself. MFP forums and the calorie counting has helped me 100%. I couldnt have done it without every kind word, every picture ive seen, every thing ive read. Thank you!!!

I am down 46 lbs in 8 months, slowly but surely. Due to the immense list of health issues I had when starting , I knew my progress would be slow. I still battle with some health concerns, however, my progress has been a life changing event. I now do not battle with depression, anemia, or lack of motivation. I feel like a different person, and for the first time in many years, Im striving to get ahead, which at one point I could care less about anything. This to me is more important than physical attributes any day.

I can outrun, out exercise, out walk, out live all of my friends and they are 80-100 lbs less than I. What else do I need? hehe.

I-AM-A-BADASS. I have come so far. Day 1 I did the stairs at the gym. With a swollen painful ankle( mislocated 80% of bones in foot, had to get popped back in and never healed right), recently had a tumor removed in my left hand (could not hold on to, grab on to any machine with this hand), no balance, couldnt breathe and very low self-esteem, I did 15 minutes on the machine and wanted to pass out. Move to treadmill and walked at 1.0 incline 2.0 speed for 5 min....and went home.I could not move the next day..I was so sore. Fast forward to TODAY, I can do 45-60 min of the stairs at intense levels, then move over to treadmill and jog/walk at 2.0 inlcine 6.0 speed and walk at 10.0 incline 4.0 speed. and still go home and run errands, clean the house or walk my dogs.

God has blessed me with the courage and motivation to keep doing what I can everyday. To know that my body is stronger then what I had given it credit for.

Picture time!!! lol

WOW!!! That's such a beautiful accomplishment. Congrats on your dedication and determination hun. You definitely are proving yourself and others differently. You look wonderful.

Thank you so much. I cant take all the credit.;...i have great people like you and my family to give me support.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You're a complete inspiration, I wish I could see the results you did!! Keep it up and congrats, you're the perfect example of a hard worker

Thank you. Once I committed 100% , I go hard or go home. :) It just took me years to get to that point. Thank you for your kind words.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep it up!

Thank you I plan on it! :) Excited for more changes. I bought my first dumbbell set and hope it arrives soon. I may only be able to do 2lbs right now (surgery on hand) yet I will keep progressing.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I love the empowerment in your 'voice'...you are killing it!!!! And you're lovely before and after!

Thank you. I remember you comment on my other monthly updates...thank you for remembering me :)

Still working on an after, but I will get there. Your story is an inspiration!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congrats! Individuals such as yourself keeps me highly motivated!
    Thank you for sharing this! ^_^

You keep me motivated. 73 lbs!! AMAZING!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So awesome! It's been fun watching your progress!!!
  • kj26boys
    kj26boys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, congrats!
  • foxyfire
    Options
    congrats.....you look great....keep it up.....
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    So awesome! It's been fun watching your progress!!!

I thank you for looking at my progress and commenting and noticing. :):flowerforyou:
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    yay great job! you look amazing
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    yay great job! you look amazing
    Thanks MFP buddy! Im getting there, SLOWLY but surely..lol
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Thanks for sharing some inspiration. :)
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    looking great! Congrats!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and comment on my progress. I REALLY appreciate the kind gestures. One day at a time!
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing. You have done a great job and you deserve to feel awesome:)
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    hot mama! keep it up!
  • Shynique37
    Shynique37 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Love your story. Thank You for sharing
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!