Confessions of a chubby girl :)

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants to work every single day...and I work with all men so I'm pretty sure they just think they're black dress pants. Win.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    When I decided to lose it for real, a year ago, I was doing 30DS & C25K.

I think I called Jillian Michaels everything BUT a child of God doing those workouts. Loudly. Enough to send the dogs running to the other room. :laugh:

LMFAO...I even called her a c*nt, which I never use!!!!

Good Im glad she made me cry on my first go around...Level 2 day one...when I was done...I laid on the floor and cried so she deserves it...

I even allow my 17 yr old to swear at her too :$
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever look in a mirror, in fact we only have 2 mirrors in the flat both in the bathroom - one on the window-sill the other (a mini close up mirror) is above the sink
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Great post!

I work from home and rarely have to leave the house. I wear lounge pants (I have them in every color),

I had to google these, they look just like PJ bottoms
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I sleep in my workout clothes everynight so that I can just get up and go before I realize i'm tired.
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I sleep in my workout clothes everynight so that I can just get up and go before I realize i'm tired.

hahah I love this
  • flame_retardant
    flame_retardant Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The mor cute the guys at the gym, the harder I push myself. Especially when they're running effortlessly at 10mph for 40minutes
  • fairefaerie
    fairefaerie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I gave up on ellipticals because I'm so uncoordinated I fall off. Not really a chubby thing - I did it when I was 110...
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My weight on my license has NEVER been the truth.

Because I'm cheap I take old leggings and cut them into shorts to wear under dresses that way my legs don't chaffe when they rub together.

And lastly, as lots have said, my "business casual" work pants...are yogas or in my case should be called bell bottomed stretchy pants.

hooray for chubbiness! I do embrace and love being chubby, just gotta get that healthy chub goin' on :love:

Love this!!

The weight hasn't been right on my license in the last few years. It still isn't right, but now it's too high. Woo-hoo!! When travelling recently, a TSA agent suggested I get a new license, because I no longer look like my picture. Note: TSA always looks at me closely, because I'm a white girl with a very ethnic name thanks to my hubby.

I am frugal too. Years ago, when I wore pantyhose, to get more use out of them after I got a run in them, I would cut them to wear under shorts and skirts I did this before Spanx, so I guess I should have patented it and beat Spanx to their financial success.
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I sleep nude on my side, but have to put a pillow between my boobs or i roll over from the weight...

Oh and I am sitting here is yoga pants. ;)
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Ok here it goes....

A few confessions in random order:

1) I sometimes lie about my weight because nobody guesses that I weigh over 200lbs.
    2) I steal fries from my boyfriend when we get lunch together but refuse to buy my own.
    3) I wear my pants up to my bellybutton to make my stomach appear smaller.

There ya go.

We are the same person.

I lie about my weight because everyone gets it wrong!
    I steal fries from ANYONE I'm with and don't log it *gasp*!!!
    My tummy looks so much better without the muffin top caused by too low jeans lol!

We must be triplets, though I've never been in a position to lie about my weight, because people seem to avoid the topic with me completely. #2 and #3 absolutely resonate with me. My bf playfully slaps my hand away now when I go for his fries.

And... I've been wearing stretchy pans (3 pair for $10 in Chinatown!) almost exclusively for the past year :/
    And... I wear my boyfriends clothes more than I wear my own... cuz his fit me better :(
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I eat way too much for dessert & it's usually my highest calorie meal of the day lol:).
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I won't stand up around my husband without sucking in my gut... Being pregnant with my daughter was the only time I didn't suck it all in while in front of him....

I think this is really sad. I am sure your husband loves you whether your stomach is flat or not
  • Llaaccyy
    Llaaccyy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm sucking my belly in... mostly all the time. :D
  • Ishii19
    Ishii19 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Omg totally been there with the wearing down the inner thighs of my jeans - hate that! My solution was to put those iron on patches inside the leg where the hole was. Although now I'm in the position where I'd have to go up a size (again) to wear jeans - won't do it! So I'm in the yoga pants and sundresses club for now - started this in June so I should be back in my jeans for fall weather :)