"H20" 12 Pounds of Christmas Challenge - Week 4

Options
1235»

Replies

• aprildauer
    Options
    Well didnt lose much this week but for all the food I ate thursday and again yesterday at mother-in-laws thanksgiving, a loss is a loss. Im at 193.3. Now to start back up with the workouts since going across Kansas this week didnt make much time for workouts. Hoping next week will be better. I so want to break out of these 190s. I keep getting out of them and back into them and I want out of them for good.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    PROBLEM.. I lost all my Challenge suggestions that BRU & PINKY sent me because they were in email and I didn't realize that they got deleted after 1 month.. blah.. So Suggestions are needed for week 5.. Ill get to week 5 ASAP,,

You goof!! You should've just messaged me!! I'll resend it...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I just got back into town yesterday afternoon and my hubby, brother in law and one of their friends decided to semi-trash the house, so I have a busy day of cleaning and straightening. And then when everything is back to 'normal', I'll get around to putting up my t\ree and all the decor. Have a Happy Monday all!!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    :(
    was super excited to report my weight loss until I saw there was no week 5 to report it on...
  • violet_820
    violet_820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is a copy of my note from Week 4 for my stats... I had put it in the week 3 boards... now I have to fess up for week 5! Erg!

"Well I'm just going to put a short note here since it's my day to weigh-in, and that helps keep me accountable... Sorry to here about your doggy! Pets are dear friends and it hurts to see anything happen to them for sure! We have a border collie and he's such a lovable thing.

This week I did my best to get more water consumption in... I didn't get 3 extra glasses a day though, so I'm going to keep that as my goal for week 4. Did get some walking done, but didn't try out the new exercise (30 day shred)... so will keep that as my goal for the next week as well.

Weight lost this week: 3.8lbs (woo! That's an AWESOME week for me!) It could be because I've been sick a couple days too... meh... it's a loss! :-)"
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    snif sniff i can figure it out stacy, I found one with IMG and made it img but it didnt work i actually tried all the links from photobucket weird.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    was super excited to report my weight loss until I saw there was no week 5 to report it on...

Sorry.. Ive been trying to get there hun.. Been super busy lately.. Im trying to get to it.. Been feeling a little under the weather and still getting my dog back up to par from his stroke he has a week and a half ago.. but I will have it up soon..
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options

so doo tell did you lose????? jsecret
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

It ain't easy getting the starting posts together. April puts a lot of work into them. She'll get Week 5 up and running as soon as she can. Just like I'll get everyone's Week 3 and 4 weights into the log as soon as I can!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    The weigh-in log is updated! Please take a peek and let me know if you spot any problems.

www.teamh20.webs.com
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pink and fellow H20 friends!

I forgot to mention that I changed my username from cmc020301 to ChantalC1969 so you can take cmc020301 off the list since I don't think I will lose 24 lbs until xmas...lol

My weight to start this week is 312.8 lbs! I lost another 2.2 lbs. I'm now at 10.6 lbs lost for this challenge!!!

Thanks!

I don't think I will be able to go for a good walk today since it's raining since yesterday. :( It's too slippery. I don't like winter when it's raining outside! Well to be honest I don't like winter PERIOD!

I will try to find something else to exercise!

Hope everyone will have a great day!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    TONIGHT! Im going to sit down and get the week 5 together.. Ive been feeling under the weather. Been feeling some pressure in my lower abdomen.. Been kinda trying to get pregnant.. Im hoping its pregnant related.. :) I will let you all know when it stops or I know if its baby related.. :) But tonight I will sit down after work, and get this together.. Ive been soo tired, and under the weather as I said above.. I am no sporting a cold sore.. OUCH.. I tend to get them from stress.. Ugh!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Nevermind. I never meant to say I was trying to be rude about it, was just excited. I'll just sit back and keep quiet I guess. :(
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    So all my efforts towards this challenge, down the toilet... weighed in at 201.6..exactly what I started with. Now, I know it's obviously not fat that I gained and that it is water weight, but man.. I've been drinking water like crazy, so I changed my ticker since this weight has been around for the last week and hopefully this week I'll be back under 200 where I belong.

Hope you all have a great day!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 200lbs on Sunday!!! ONEderland is ever closer!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Nevermind. I never meant to say I was trying to be rude about it, was just excited. I'll just sit back and keep quiet I guess. :(

I didnt think you were being rude.. I was just saying I just havent had time to get to it. Between me feeling ugh the past few days.. and still caring for my dog who almost died from a stroke a week and a half ago.. I will get to it.. If it ever happens post it in the week before.. ok.. I usually to to have it together ahead of time but not always.. :(
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Well it seems a lot of us have had a little stress...some weight gain...just like life, we have ups and downs. I so appreciate all of your kindnesses, support and virtual friendship. I have always thought if we lived on the same block...we would be besties! I think all of you ladies are awesome and I am glad to have you in my life.
    Keep rockin it...do what you can, when you can. If life gets in the way of our goals...don't worry, things will slow down some so we can jump back on the wagon.
    Hugs to all!
    Linda
  • AprilVal
    Options
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    snif sniff i can figure it out stacy, I found one with IMG and made it img but it didnt work i actually tried all the links from photobucket weird.

You can't use the photobucket links without modifying them. The only one that is usable is the one that is called the "IMG code" which will look like this: IMGP0139.jpg

But to get that to work you have to change "IMG" and "/IMG" to 'img" and "/img" - so lowercase - not caps. :) That really should work! :D