How could i lose my face fat fast and my belly in 2-3 weeks

Replies

• shantizzlerose
    shantizzlerose Posts: 63 Member
    There's no way to actually spot reduce or "lose fat fast". But I'd suggest maintaining a decent calorie deficit and maybe try out Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred?
  • shantizzlerose
    shantizzlerose Posts: 63 Member
    you can lose face fat easily by using face thin tool it's take less of time to reduce your face fat and it's not harm full for your face and it's give permanent result i also use this product from 2 week i feel big difference in face now my face look smaller.

Can you REALLY vouch your facial results are permanent when you've only been using it for 2 weeks? Let us know how it's working for you in 30 years.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    liposuction
  • PikaKnight
    Your face is a muscle too. You can work the muscles in your face and neck, this may help. As you lose weight overall, your face will slim as well. You can work your face muscles by contracting your face muscles. You do this by smiling as hard as you can (pull those muscles) as well as stretch the muscles in your neck. I hope this helps.

What? No....ummm....yeah no.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Since no one else seems to have noticed, I'm going to point out that at 5'2" and 51kg (112 lbs) you are well within healthy weight and it will be a lot harder (and slower) to lose fat.

My biggest suggestion would be to hit the gym. Skip the hours of treadmill and tiny dumbbells and lift big things (look into a program if you're unfamiliar). Building the muscle will help take care of the belly fat, though you still can't spot reduce. Eat near maintenance (set it at maintain or lose 1/2 pound per weeks) And no, you won't get big she-hulk muscles either, but you may find it easier to develop the flat tummy and trim face you want.

As far as the face … not everyone has a narrow faceline; some people just naturally have a round or even square face, even with no fat. Without any pictures, it's hard to tell what's fat and what is bone structure, but I'm going to guess it's the latter. Like someone else said, a bit of clever shading/bronzing powder can help :wink:

ETA: none of this is going to take place in 2-3 weeks time. 2-3 months, possibly.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Your face is a muscle too. You can work the muscles in your face and neck, this may help. As you lose weight overall, your face will slim as well. You can work your face muscles by contracting your face muscles. You do this by smiling as hard as you can (pull those muscles) as well as stretch the muscles in your neck. I hope this helps.

BRAAAAAIIIIINSSSSSSS

#zombie thread
  • PikaKnight

BRAAAAAIIIIINSSSSSSS

#zombie thread

OMG! hahahaha. I was got :laugh:
  • stop eating fat things and being generally fat about life and face fat melts off.. if you know its a fat move and going to make you ugly don;t do it.. its that simple, you have a choice if you want to be ugly or not.
  • PikaKnight
    stop eating fat things and being generally fat about life and face fat melts off.. if you know its a fat move and going to make you ugly don;t do it.. its that simple, you have a choice if you want to be ugly or not.

Wow. That's not really cool advice and can be triggering to those with an ED.

ETA: Don't know what you mean by fat things. I can only assume that means food and again...bad advice. If you are trying to demonize foods, still..really bad advice.

This is a fitness site and getting healthy isn't just a physical thing. Encouraging unhealthy mind sets is a no-no.
  • vsprocket04
    vsprocket04 Posts: 26 Member
    I lost 5 inches from my belly in my first 4 weeks, Lots of excersie and healty diet. Oh and no alcohol! X
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    you can lose face fat easily by using face thin tool it's take less of time to reduce your face fat and it's not harm full for your face and it's give permanent result i also use this product from 2 week i feel big difference in face now my face look smaller.

:huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    stop eating fat things and being generally fat about life and face fat melts off.. if you know its a fat move and going to make you ugly don;t do it.. its that simple, you have a choice if you want to be ugly or not.
    :angry:
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member

Hooray for calling people ugly!! This advice is garbage. Don't force your body image issues on others.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Since no one else seems to have noticed, I'm going to point out that at 5'2" and 51kg (112 lbs) you are well within healthy weight and it will be a lot harder (and slower) to lose fat.

My biggest suggestion would be to hit the gym. Skip the hours of treadmill and tiny dumbbells and lift big things (look into a program if you're unfamiliar). Building the muscle will help take care of the belly fat, though you still can't spot reduce. Eat near maintenance (set it at maintain or lose 1/2 pound per weeks) And no, you won't get big she-hulk muscles either, but you may find it easier to develop the flat tummy and trim face you want.

As far as the face … not everyone has a narrow faceline; some people just naturally have a round or even square face, even with no fat. Without any pictures, it's hard to tell what's fat and what is bone structure, but I'm going to guess it's the latter. Like someone else said, a bit of clever shading/bronzing powder can help :wink:

ETA: none of this is going to take place in 2-3 weeks time. 2-3 months, possibly.

It's like you came out of my brain!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member

You shut your face!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    1 post and 3 years later, had any results yet? If not...

Gut: lipo

Face: lion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyxpXgS5deU
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member

BRAAAAAIIIIINSSSSSSS

#zombie thread

It got me, too :angry:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member

... says the poster with no face picture ...
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,292 Member
    Liposuction, is the only way to target fat loss, though I would not recommend it.
  • CodeMonkey78
    CodeMonkey78 Posts: 320 Member
    Reading some of the idiotic responses on here is making my face HURT. :noway: