Guys - Wowen in the gym - Lululemon's or short shorts

Options

Replies

• SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You have to have a really good *kitten* to pull off short shorts whereas you can fake it in Lulus. Just saying...
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hard Tail has better pants too, ad from a year ago but they still carry the same ones.

HardTail.jpg

those do look amazing!

So do the pants!

Oops. Was that my outside voice?
  • monikagiesbrecht
    monikagiesbrecht Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. True! However, if you're at the Gym working out, i don't know about any other girls, but i'm not there to impress the guys lol. If they look, they look. If not then thats fine too. I'm there for my body ya know?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    WTF is wrong with my sweatpants and toothpaste stained Tshirt?

Also, i hope those women who started threads about being uncomfortable in the weights area because of the guys staring and got a bunch of "you're crazy, no one is looking" replies don't find this thread.
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    In it to win it.

On another note, I hear Lululemon has guys stuff. For some reason I can't bring myself to even think about walking into one...it seems like the equivalent of going to Victoria's Secret for Men or something. Any guys actually shop there???
  • Orion782
    Options
    Also, i hope those women who started threads about being uncomfortable in the weights area because of the guys staring and got a bunch of "you're crazy, no one is looking" replies don't find this thread.

Riiiiiight. No one is looking. Nope. :noway: :laugh:
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    In it to win it.

On another note, I hear Lululemon has guys stuff. For some reason I can't bring myself to even think about walking into one...it seems like the equivalent of going to Victoria's Secret for Men or something. Any guys actually shop there???

Dont shop there....but DO go in. Do yourself a favor one saturday afternoon and walk in one. Thank me later. The guys stuff is too baggy and "yoga" for my liking...but there is always eye candy in that store. Always.
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Why do we need to sexualize and objectify women's bodies at the gym? This thread is ridiculous. Could you imagine a woman posting a thread "Ladies - men in basketball shorts or running shorts at the gym?" And then women replying "Oh the ones in those silky basketball shorts are just faking nice quads. Whereas the ones in running shorts have to actually have nice quads" No, because it sounds stupid.
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    In it to win it.

i have a shirt and 3 quarter pants from there. It is great in there.
  • Orion782
    Options

Dont shop there....but DO go in. Do yourself a favor one saturday afternoon and walk in one. Thank me later. The guys stuff is too baggy and "yoga" for my liking...but there is always eye candy in that store. Always.

Noted. :drinker:
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Why do we need to sexualize and objectify women's bodies at the gym? This thread is ridiculous. Could you imagine a woman posting a thread "Ladies - men in basketball shorts or running shorts at the gym?" And then women replying "Oh the ones in those silky basketball shorts are just faking nice quads. Whereas the ones in running shorts have to actually have nice quads" No, because it sounds stupid.

That makes way too much logical sense. You must be new here...

Just teasing, happy singles awareness day:)
  • Orion782
    Options

Yes, I can imagine it. Do you come on MFP much???
  • monikagiesbrecht
    Options
    Of course there going to look. Nature of the beast.

Exactly, so it shouldn't matter what a woman is wearing!
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options

yet the thread started today posting nothing but topless beefcake is fine? You dont hear men whining about objectifying them?

Im will go reread that post to find your comment about how THAT thread should not exist
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    As a girl, personally I prefer spanks for the gym. by far! lulus are nice too, but the fabric is quite a bit thicker.

Too thick! They are like spanks. They hold everything in but are horrible for certain yoga positions. :smile:
  • monikagiesbrecht
    Options
    As a girl, personally I prefer spanks for the gym. by far! lulus are nice too, but the fabric is quite a bit thicker.

Too thick! They are like spanks. They hold everything in but are horrible for certain yoga positions. :smile:

Yes, but if you are doing yoga in the comfort of your own home.. then it doesnt matter haha! :)
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Can we get some MFP Lululemon woman eyecandy lol my bad. Sport what you like and own it
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    You have to have a really good *kitten* to pull off short shorts whereas you can fake it in Lulus. Just saying...

You are correct. :)