December Weight Loss Challenge

Options
I want to start a December Weight Loss Challenge. I do not want to set a limit on the number of people who can join, the only thing I ask is that you are committed and weigh in EVERY week no matter what, this is going to be an intense group, with no backing out, and no excuses. Because I believe you can reach your goals! We will start our weigh in tomorrow December 1st and every Wednesday we will weigh in, I will keep track of everyones weight loss and post a chart every Thursday. Let's start 2011 with a thinner you!!!!

(Please fill out this form on DECEMBER 1st)

Name:
Starting Weight:
Goal Weight by December 31, 2010:
What you will do to get to that goal weight:

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I want to start a December Weight Loss Challenge. I do not want to set a limit on the number of people who can join, the only thing I ask is that you are committed and weigh in EVERY week no matter what, this is going to be an intense group, with no backing out, and no excuses. Because I believe you can reach your goals! We will start our weigh in tomorrow December 1st and every Wednesday we will weigh in, I will keep track of everyones weight loss and post a chart every Thursday. Let's start 2011 with a thinner you!!!!

(Please fill out this form on DECEMBER 1st)

Name:
    Starting Weight:

Bump so I can find this tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I think I'll have a go at this :)

Name: Yasmine

Starting Weight: 13st 0lbs (182lbs)

Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 12st 7lbs (175lbs)

What you will do to get to that goal weight: Excersise at least 3 days a week, stick to my plan and be sure to sign online ever day :)
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

Ditto!
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am in... and bump!
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nfoster2010
    Options
    Bump for tomorrow! :)
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 169 Member
    Options

Ditto!

Me too!
  • evelynojedadiaz
    Options
    I would like to join also. Please count me in!!

Name:
    Starting Weight:
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I was in the November weight loss group and reached my goal and it felt awesome!

Name: Melodie
    Starting Weight: 136.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 131.4 lbs

I will do this by not overindulging during the Christmas holidays, and exercising 4-5 times a week. I will not restrict my diet, but make healthy choices.
  • evelynojedadiaz
    Options
    Whats a bump? I want to get bumped if it will help me to find this thread tomorrow.
  • kri5tin
    Options
    BUMP!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I'm in. I've been having trouble with snacking after dinner lately and could use a group of no-nonsense supporters to help me reach by end of year goal.
  • anna1223
    anna1223 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im so ready for a challenge for me, to prove myself i can do something for me.
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    I'm in!
  • HotMamaof2Boys
    Options
    Name : Kimberly
    Starting Weight : 183 lbs.
    Goal Weight by Christmas : 175 lbs.

Making healthier food choices, exercising every day, drinking lots of water... and not giving up! We can do this!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I'm up for an intense group!

Name: ericaroo
    Starting Weight: I'll come back and fill this in tomorrow, but it will be around 133
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 127
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Exercise at least 5 days a week, stick to my calories, drink plenty of water
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Whats a bump? I want to get bumped if it will help me to find this thread tomorrow.

"Bump" just means that people replied quickly to the thread so that way when you go under "my topics" the thread will automatically be there so that you can find it easier. I am so excited for this group. I've joined groups where half the members drop out before its the middle of the month. This will be an intense group, meaning that if you miss a weigh in, I will message you, for encouragement. I will not be mean, I am here to help you with your weight loss. I will see everyone tomorrow for the first weigh in :)
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I just dropped out of a (fantastic) group like this because the weigh-ins were on Monday and my weight is always up on Mondays regardless of how well I do on the weekends and it was really making me feel bad about my (lack of) progress even though I am making progress. So I'm much happier with a Wednesday weigh-in.
  • JLYNNFL01
    JLYNNFL01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Name: 2Young4This
    Starting Weight: 162.6
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 155
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: 30 minutes cardio everyday and always within calorie goal (except 25.12.10!)

Let's do this!