Edit...definitely did not use an ATM
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Where. Is. Marcello?
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I like how this has turned into the "Crazy **** I did while drunk..." thread.

After doing about 10 shots of Maker's Mark, I decided to go hang out in a Hatebreed moshpit.

It was awesome.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Came home with more money than I left the house with :huh:

Winning.

Or you're a pimp.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Came home with more money than I left the house with :huh:

Winning.

Or you're a pimp.

It's highly likely I asked everyone I knew at the bar if I could borrow a dollar.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I like how this has turned into the "Crazy **** I did while drunk..." thread.

After doing about 10 shots of Maker's Mark, I decided to go hang out in a Hatebreed moshpit.

It was awesome.

Wow!!! Funnnn
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    So instead of drunk texting you are drunk posting on a MFP board, nice... also, you are pretty good at typing if you're really gone.

IDK about the OP, but even when I'm drunk the grammar Nazi in me refuses to let me post anything incoherent.

Same here. Except that one time. But yeah.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I tried to feel up a lesbian friend. She still said no.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    So instead of drunk texting you are drunk posting on a MFP board, nice... also, you are pretty good at typing if you're really gone.

IDK about the OP, but even when I'm drunk the grammar Nazi in me refuses to let me post anything incoherent.

I don't know anything about drunk but I do know about Cupcakes.

Hi CupcakeDammit! :smooched:
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I wrote "I am the coolest person you will ever meet" on some guy's hand instead of my number. I didn't even know I did it until I saw him like a month later and he told me that was why he never called.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Well..... When I'm 100% sober my phone makes it sound like I've had more than a few.
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mtgb13oE7b1rynlhg.gif

Dear Diary, JACKPOT!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I don't know anything about drunk but I do know about Cupcakes.

Hi CupcakeDammit! :smooched:

Hi Mister Universe! :smooched:

I'll have to remember not to offer anyone's roommate a bj again. Scary. Hmph!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I once warned a stranger (male) outside a Denny's not to go inside unless he wanted a finger in his a**.
    He left.
    That's probably the craziest thing I've done drunk that I can discuss on MFP.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Well..... When I'm 100% sober my phone makes it sound like I've had more than a few.

I get that, too. Usually when I'm using the browser. I wanted to high five my phone for the word choices it was giving me today, though.
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll fess up. I was a very tiny girl way back when and had no boobs. I decided to get that "fixed". One night after to many drinks a male co-worker asked me to let him see them ( he asked several times before this night). So I showed the girls. Normally I'm pretty shy. On the bright side, he did say they were perfect.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll fess up. I was a very tiny girl way back when and had no boobs. I decided to get that "fixed". One night after to many drinks a male co-worker asked me to let him see them ( he asked several times before this night). So I showed the girls. Normally I'm pretty shy. On the bright side, he did say they were perfect.
    Lol, he just wanted to see.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Marcello is probably out cold now. He has been a naughty boy--and probably won't remember doing this tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Last I knew he was making instructional videos and taking shots of something called cinnamon fireball and posting selfies with his dog.....Marcello...I love you!
  • KrysBlaze
    KrysBlaze Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Man! I thought the post said " DUNK", I was all prepared to talk about All-Star weekend.

smh:grumble: