Lose 15 before the new year

Options

Replies

• cwise6
    Options
    I am in too. Please update lots--I need motivation and hints to get these last 10 lbs off!!
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Soooo, I never log when I gain weight, do you ladies want me to change your weight if you gain, or only when you show a loss?

Go ahead and log mine if you want. It is the reality. Maybe seeing it will make me want to work harder????
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Everyone please check over my info. If there is a mistake on any part of your weight, please let me know! I want this to be right for everybody. :) I added the gains, from now on, if you put it here it will be on the grid! :)
    112915by2011.jpg
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in here is my weigh in for yesterday, 187.5 down 1.5lbs from last week. 13.5 to go

Carrie
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My goal for Jan 1st is to be in the 160's :) Thanks for including me :)
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    whopsies, i also forgot Last week I was at 177 so that could be my start weight. I'm not sure what start weight you wanted.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the updates :)
    113015by11.jpg
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Monday is good to weigh in. I need to stop getting on the scale everyday...anyone else have that problem?

I get on the scale everyday and I have come to terms with that. When I was in college, I didn't check my weight for one semester because I didn't have a scale. By the time I checked my weight, I had regained almost all of the twenty pounds I lost during the summer time. Since then, I check my weight daily and it has prevented weight gain. I am traumatized from that time, so I continue to check my weight often.
  • esorcel
    Options
    Soooo, I never log when I gain weight, do you ladies want me to change your weight if you gain, or only when you show a loss?

I don't track weight gain. It's usually water gain and it goes away. I feel too sad to track weight gain, but I give props to those who do.
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in if that's ok. I just joined the site and would like a goal. Since it's only a month away I'd like to lose 5 lbs by january 1. And I have NEVER deprived myself of all the cookies and cakes and breads during all of december so this will really be hard for me!

My starting weight today is 132.
    I'll weigh in next monday.
    Goal: 5 lbs lost by Jan. 1
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply. My weigh in for Monday 11/29 was 156. Down another 2 pounds.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Looks like everyone did very well despite the Thanksgiving Holiday. Good job ladies. Keep up the work!!!!!
  • sbescup
    Options
    I am looking to lose 10lbs by New Years. Any secrets to weight loss?
  • shorty9210
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
    I'm currently at 163, so i'd be 148 by new years as my weight loss goal
  • kaddie125
    Options
    Thanks for the updates :)
    113015by11.jpg

You might have made a mixup. Man, i WISH I was 151. Sadly I stayed the same and I still am only 155.
  • eorcel
    eorcel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in. My starting weight is 138.4 I hope to be 123 pounds by 1/1/11.
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect group for me to join! I am going to Vegas for the New Year's holiday and I want back in to my little red dress! I am at 162 as of today and have to be at least to 150 or preferably 147 by New Years to fit in that dress!

I am one of those people who lose weight cutting carbs (thyroid issues) so I am on an induction low carb diet right now. I am going tot he gym tonight to work out for an hour before my yoga class, which is also an hour. I will do that once a week. On Monday mornings, I will be waking up early to do an hour long kickboxing tape workout (that burns a lot of calories and really tones. On Friday mornings I will be doing a dance tape...not sure about that one...may switch to the 30 shred instead but will see.

So that is the plan! Worked like a charm the last time I did it and that was almost 3 years ago. I have gained 20 lbs in the last 6 months because I have had no time to work out and concentrate on me. I have been fixing up my mom's house to sell...but it is sold now so I will have time for me again now! Yaaaa! Glad that is over!

I would love to join your group if that is ok!

Thanks!
    Diana
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I weigh 148 right now. I would like to be 135 around New Years.
  • Jamaica113
    Jamaica113 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im in if i can still join. I weigh 175 now. I would love to weigh 165 on New Years.
  • esorcel
    Options
    I'm coming into this group at 156 pounds, hoping to be 140 by New Years Day.
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am curious what everyones action plan to accomplish this goal is?