• Danijean10
    Danijean10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    dissapointed in myself. . scale said 160.4 today. urrrggg
    hoping next week will be better
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning @ 140.6 - hope to see less than that next week!
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok I weighed in. 3 lbs lost. woohoo. Looks like our little challenge has alot more members now. Welcome all the new people from this weekend. So glad you decided to join us. Does everyone like the idea of someone tracking or should we do it on our own?
  • matina29
    matina29 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Here's my 1st weigh in for the challenge 3 pounds lost :)
    Thanks for the motivation!

2796031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    I want to jooooin! I'm not weighing until wednesday but after that I will be weighing in on mondays:) my starting weight is 126, goal weight 110
  • katekizm
    katekizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Monday 11/15/10, 219lbs
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    :)
  • dcrandall
    dcrandall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    155.5...slowly but surely:smile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Ok I weighed in. 3 lbs lost. woohoo. Looks like our little challenge has alot more members now. Welcome all the new people from this weekend. So glad you decided to join us. Does everyone like the idea of someone tracking or should we do it on our own?

great job on the loss!! It would be cool if someone could make a spreadsheet. but I know everyone has a busy life, so keeping track on our own may be easier. Maybe each week we can post our weight loss for the week and then the accumulative weight loss from previous week(s).
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'll do a spread sheet :) I checked, most people did not post a Starting or goal weight.. If you'd like to be in the spread sheet, let me know your info and I'll put it up in a format that is easy to see everyone's progress!!
    ~ Margie
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A day late on my weigh in but better late then never. I'm 122lbs.tuesday morning.
  • scmajm22
    Options
    I'll do a spread sheet :) I checked, most people did not post a Starting or goal weight.. If you'd like to be in the spread sheet, let me know your info and I'll put it up in a format that is easy to see everyone's progress!!
    ~ Margie

Thanks for stepping up. My start was 218
  • BkaBhicks
    Options
    i would love to join!
  • BkaBhicks
    Options
    i would love to join!
  • dawn0611
    Options
    I didn't post Monday-weight was 158. Up from my start on this site, hard to own up to that.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I didn't post Monday-weight was 158. Up from my start on this site, hard to own up to that.

I am still in denial about the weight my profile says and my actual weight. I won't even say it outloud, let alone type it for everyone to see. I won't change it on my profile because I want to see the total number loss go up instead of down. But whatever happens after this week, I'm going to change it to the correct number.
  • scmajm22
    Options

I am still in denial about the weight my profile says and my actual weight. I won't even say it outloud, let alone type it for everyone to see. I won't change it on my profile because I want to see the total number loss go up instead of down. But whatever happens after this week, I'm going to change it to the correct number.
    This site is all about support. We will support you along your journey. We all have setbacks. I have gained and lost the same 10 pounds for over 2 years. I am ready to lose it plus 10 more. This site is a great resource to give me the support I need to get over my setbacks. We will be here to help you through yours!!
  • jadenfox
    jadenfox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sorry, no weigh in for me yesterday. I have the flu and its my time of the month. I feel like crap and have basically eaten what wants to stay down- which is nothing low calorie....
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    ~ Margie

I would like to be counted please. Starting weight 140.6 - Goal weight (by New Years) 125.0 If you need anything else please let me know. Thanks!