Options
    Count me in!

CW: 247
    Weight by new years: 232

:)
  • dcrandall
    dcrandall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! New to MFP..and Ive been obsessed with the scale...gonna put it away til monday mornings..I'm sure this will curb my eating and drinking on the weekends!! Lets do it!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I am in. I was trying to nicely tell my spouse he needs to lose weight for health reasons. He deflects it back to me and says well you aren't as small as you were when we met...14 yrs ago, one child later along with severe female hormone issues. I was a size 4-6 when we met. In the past year and a half I have lost quite a bit of weight and am down to a 6/8. I am going to show him I can look hot and great for having 4 kids at age 42. It isn't as easy as it was 23 yrs ago but girls I am on the right path and love going to the gym and love my exercise! And lets see if he starts losing weight when the eyes start rolling and the guys start drooling haha!

You really motivate me! It's funny because when I met my husband 10 years ago, I was about 50 pounds heavier. So he has to get used to seeing me lose weight. But its usually the opposite and you gain after being together for so long. I hope that you have inspired him to lose weight. When do you have so many factors working against us like you mentioned: hormones, child birth, slower metabolism as we get older. I'm sure he'll start drooling over you and carrying a shot gun to scare off the guys who are checking you out!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    So is everyone weighing in tomorrow? I have never posted my actual weight for others to see, but I think I just might so I can come to terms and face reality....
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone, tomorrow is our first weigh in. Hope everyone sees the reults they are looking for on the scale. Remember each week is a small battle and we can't win them all but we will win the war!
  • bates1984
    Options
    I am in also, Just started That would give me a reason to celebrate.:happy:
  • kvero
    kvero Posts: 3
    Options
    2818181.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Im IN TOO!!!
  • Danijean10
    Danijean10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to this post, haha but I'm totally in!!! I'm new on the site and I'm looking for any kind of motivation, tips and support!!!!
  • meseretm
    Options
    I am in. I am new to the site any support and suggestion to make me lose the 15 poundes by new year will be appreciated.
  • katekizm
    katekizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh sure, I see this right after I gorge myself on two fried egg sandwiches for dinner!
    I'm in.

I get my 'hardcore' exercise in on Saturday mornings when I coach the men's rollerderby team here, and the rest of the time I'm sitting in front of my computer at work or crocheting when I get home.

This will motivate me to use my Wii Fit properly and more often!

Anyone in the Treasure Valley area of Idaho? Having local buddies/motivation helps!
  • eleanorshelby
    eleanorshelby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    it would be amazing to lose 15lbs by December 31st!
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    trying to lose 25 !
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in, if it's not too late. Do we log our weight every Monday? Is anyone keeping track or should we just keep track on our own?
  • kaddie125
    Options
    I'm in. Late, but in.

Agreed with txchich_73, does we keep track of ourselves or is there one person keeping score?
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have it down to lose 12 by christmas, why not make it 15 by new year!!
    Okay My fitness Pal's let's get this done....
  • aquariuscutie123
    Options
    IM IN IM IN!!! :D lets do it!
  • retired05
    retired05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    count me in, just started yesterday, looking forward to this
  • vlonghi
    vlonghi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! 4 sure!! :D
  • ashleysmommy
    Options
    weighed this morning at 205.6 which is down for last week but not sure how much cause I weigh myself every morning and can't remember all the numbers so I am going for 15 pounds from todays weight. good luck everyone!
  • Cyren82
    Options
    I just found myfitnesspal this weekend and love it so far. What a great tool! I would love to join all of you on this goal.