Lose 15 before the new year

Options

Replies

• lovelypink13
    Options
    Im in !! I always lose five lbs and then give up ugh.. i need like a buddy to motivate me :{
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to have so many people on board. I too am losing my last 15 which can be the most challenging. We can DO IT!
    First weigh in Monday!!! I hate getting on the scale more than that but if you are a die hard everyday scale person feel free!!
    Let's get started.
  • matina29
    matina29 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    15 pounds by 1/1/11 : check
    Weigh in this Monday: check
    Support from all of you: PRICELESS

:bigsmile:

2796031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll weigh in starting Monday. This is great because I have foot surgery on Jan. 7th so I want to be at my goal weight before then. So here we go.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Love it.
    I'm in!
    15 pounds by 1/1/11 : check
    Weigh in this Monday: check
    Support from all of you: PRICELESS

:bigsmile:

2796031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jadenfox
    jadenfox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im in, I gained 10 pounds of the weight I lost back because I was unsupported. This will help me so much!!! I cant wait!
  • demott10
    Options
    I am in. I was trying to nicely tell my spouse he needs to lose weight for health reasons. He deflects it back to me and says well you aren't as small as you were when we met...14 yrs ago, one child later along with severe female hormone issues. I was a size 4-6 when we met. In the past year and a half I have lost quite a bit of weight and am down to a 6/8. I am going to show him I can look hot and great for having 4 kids at age 42. It isn't as easy as it was 23 yrs ago but girls I am on the right path and love going to the gym and love my exercise! And lets see if he starts losing weight when the eyes start rolling and the guys start drooling haha!
  • crazychick87
    Options
    im in guys i'de like to lose about 10 pounds before christmas, only just started bk on here again from weeks of being unhealthy, really need sum motivation i think. My big fall is weekends so hopefully weighin on mondays will help me stay focus
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    im totally in! we can do this...
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in too for 10lbs by New Year's. Would like 15 lbs total by my spring vacation to Mexico March 25, 2011. Monday is a great day for a weigh in.
  • melnman2
    Options
    COUNT ME IN:flowerforyou:
  • scmajm22
    Options
    Glad everyone is on board with Monday weigh ins. I guess I am not alone with weekends being the tough times.
    Just to let everyone know I was overweight for a very long time and I started this journey 5 years ago and lost 70 lbs. The last 20 are the hardest and food is my big problem (as I failed over the past 4 years getting it off). I am looking forward to success with this site and my new support group. I enjoyed the exercise part of weight loss and the dramatic help it provides so much I actually became a personal trainer. So while I need you all for food support I am happy to give anyone advice on exercise and fitness. Feel free to friend or message me.
    I know with the support of us all we can get eachother though our own individual weaknesses.
    Can you all tell I am very excited about this!!!!
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am down to 163.7 from 170 in a week and a half!!!
  • scmajm22
    Options
    Way to go futureflaka
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I was 222.6 this Monday. So that's 207 on New Year's Eve! I'm totally IN!!
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i'm in! I need a challange to stay focused this should be fun!
  • marianpp
    marianpp Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh! 3LB in 1 weeks after i incresed my calories.... its true if you go in a low calorie diet your body will go into starvaton mode... went from 800 calories to 1200
  • ashleysmommy
    Options
    I am in for this I am having a hard time getting under 200 and if I can do this with your guys' help I will be close to the 190 mark.
  • lovelypink13
    Options
    Monday it is ! I hate how i always start off good and at the end of the night i lose it...
    maybe this will help me keep my head straight! =}
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hmmm i knew about this, but refused to believe it. I've been under my calorie goal everyday this week and i have seen the scale go up or stay the same. Maybe I should actually eat all my calories from now on.