i love fat chubby girls

Options

Replies

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    You're the same guy who thinks there's medication for sleep apnea…. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

*is scurred....*
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I have to read this thread...... Being a big girl myself, I have wondered what makes a man drawn to big girls?

Probably something about the girl herself, I'd guess. Personality, smile, sense of humor, etc. Same things that would draw him to a small girl.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Cute guy with a puppy should get laid.

Or at least *kitten*. his threads show irrepressible horndoggedness.
  • MandysChange
    MandysChange Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Not all big girls have low self esteem.... although I will admit to liking older men and having closet lesbian tendencies.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You're the same guy who thinks there's medication for sleep apnea…. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there is. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Cute guy with a puppy should get laid.

Or at least *kitten*. his threads show irrepressible horndoggedness.

I agree. We should take his profile pic as a sign. Even the dog doesn't look like they want to be associated with him
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Your threads are getting worse and worse, this morning it was weight loss and sex drive .. You clearly have no life ... Or ain't getting
    Any
  • danyvaone
    Options
    lol ,,,,, most of comments are indicator for mental retardation lol
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.

giphy.gif
    I prefer the cat version of this...
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You said guys like you... I think you're a little to ripped and young for my tastes. :wink:
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    All my gfs have been what I like to term "squishy," even if their overall BMI has been pretty varied. I like squishy girls.

And squishy guys, come to think of it. Washboard abs freak me out, they look like tumor clusters. o_O I started getting ab definition in high school, and it scared me so much I began binging on pizzas til it went away. I don't mind beefy arms (swoon), but I'm just fine with a bit of a gut on a guy.
  • MandysChange
    Options
    I have to read this thread...... Being a big girl myself, I have wondered what makes a man drawn to big girls?

Probably something about the girl herself, I'd guess. Personality, smile, sense of humor, etc. Same things that would draw him to a small girl.

I looked for personality, sense of humor and intelligence in a man. I always assumed it was the same for men. Looks come and go. I am big now, but I won't always be this way. One day I will be considered "normal" sized and I would like to think my man would still love me regardless.
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    On a serious note though- how many guys really do like girls chubbier? My guy is always bringing me treats and telling me not to lose weight because he liked me at my all time high weight. Is this really a thing? If so, how prevalent is it really? I am of the opinion that everyone likes women fit and shapely and that men only say they like fat because it makes us feel better about ourselves. I want the real, non-PC answer here. Do some or most men actually prefer fat? If so why isn't that on TV and magazine covers? Inquiring minds want real answers!
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    On a serious note though- how many guys really do like girls chubbier? My guys is always bringing me treats and telling me not to lose weight because he liked me at my all time high weight. Is this really a thing? If so, how prevalent is it really? I am of the opinion that everyone likes women fit and shapely and that men only say they like fat because it makes us feel better about ourselves. I want the real, non-PC answer here. Do some or most men actually prefer fat? If so why isn't that on TV and magazine covers? Inquiring minds want real answers!

One out of every 100. If you want ones that have all their hair and teeth, one in 500.
  • MandysChange
    Options
    Not all big girls have low self esteem.... although I will admit to liking older men and having closet lesbian tendencies.

So Roger Ebert (before he got sick)? Two birds with one stone there,

That would be too old for me. I am not that old, but I have zero problems and actually welcome my guy being older than me.
  • PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You said guys like you... I think you're a little to ripped and young for my tastes. :wink:

Sorry I needed to say this....
    Yes he's rip and yes he's toooo damm young for me but I think he's HOT.You can ALL call me cougar.....
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Notice those two skinny girls have to come on and gloat that they are skinny and smoking hot size two girls... and again body shame the fat girls. I bet you two were the meanest *****es in your high school class.

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.