One year in... 125 pounds gone never to be found again

Options

Replies

• PoetChick
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congrats on your success!

Stephanie
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • chica2sassy
    chica2sassy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Thank you for sharing your journey. You look fabulous!
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wonderful wonderful just wonderful!! Keep going. You look amazing!!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic story - thank you for sharing it.
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiration!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! You look great. Keep it up.
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    way to go! Keep it up girl!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome and love the idea of the picture with the weights.
  • CocoLaMocha
    Options
    You are simply amazing!!! It's weird how the universe works: all of a sudden something clicks and you get overwhelmed with a need to change. You took that opportunity and changed your lifestyle around. That must have been difficult, but you did sooo good, soo good. Keep up the good work Courtney!! :drinker: You've inspired so many people with your post.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    WOW GIRL!!! YOU look absolutely FANTASTIC! Keep up the great work! Extremely inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • jennyaug
    jennyaug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing!!! You look great, way younger also!!!:smile:
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...You look great!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    On here looking for some motivation and BAM, here you are! Thank you for sharing this!! CONGRATS!!! Love love LOVE to see the progression photos AND the best part was seeing you hold the equivalent of your lost weight in those hand weights!! When I lost my first 10 lbs I was like "ugh, i've only lost 10 lbs" and my fiance made me pick up a 10 lb bag of potatoes we just bought and said "hello, you lost this much weight!" and that really helped put it in some perspective, and seeing that photo of you holding the weights made me remember that feeling again! Thanks again, and congrats on getting your health back!! :)
  • ayscrivener
    ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing, you've done a wonderful job. Keep going girl, you look stunning!
  • MiKiTzLi
    MiKiTzLi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to read this morning! Thanks for posting! You are an inspiration and doing it the old fashioned way is truly the way to go! Keep up the GREAT work! :D
  • shannonalgren1
    shannonalgren1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!! You look great
  • geminirl
    geminirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you for sharing and giving people like me hope and inspiration!! I won't even allow my picture to be taken!!! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • ROBINCAN2
    ROBINCAN2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for sharing with us and of course the pics! You look terrific! Keep it up as it is paying off tremendously!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    bravo, honey ....... outstanding accomplishment ....... am doing the happy dance for you :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!