What is everyone's heritage?

Replies

• Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Hi

I am adopted. They say Scottish, English, Irish and Welsh mix but I don't know for sure if it's true

When people meet me they tend to think they know me and that I look familiar to them. Sometimes they will suddenly often speak to me in their language and expect me to understand. (I speak English and a bit of French only) lol
  • 100% mexican! :)
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    I'm English. Living in... England.

My fathers side of the family come from Ireland and judging by our surname they settled there from Scotland at some point. My mothers side are well bred Englishmen and women.
  • Um...I have been claiming African American all my life. I recently had a family member share pictures of my great grand father so I am not so sure anymore. You tell me. LOL!

f%3D[img][/img]
  • Half Mexican and Half Colombian :)
  • BonecrusherBrews
    BonecrusherBrews Posts: 131 Member
    Swedish and Italian
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    I was born and raised in southern Illinois... my mom's parents were immigrants; Grandma was from Hungary and Grandpa was from Poland, and they got married and lived on the south side of Chicago.

My dad is from central Indiana and his heritage is "black Irish" ( Spanish people living in Ireland ) and Pennsylvania Dutch (Germans who settled in Pennsylvania and English speaking people thought they were Dutch because of the mistranslated "Deutsch". Kurt Vonnegut writes about these people a lot).

I guess my ethnicity is "college town", because that's how my parents met haha. I love that I grew up in a small town that is really diverse because of the University; no need to deal with a giant city to be surrounded by all walks of life.
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Born in Australia. Australian dad, Fijian mum.
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    I am a mutt. my heritage included.... Irish, Scottish, Polish, German, and English.
    Not yet proven but family research point to Russian as well.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Well I'm English (from England) but from what I know I have Scottish and Irish in me as well. Don't know about anything else. Quite boring right?
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    I am half Sicilian, a quarter Canadian French and a quarter American Indian (Sioux) :smile:
  • portuguese nationality, but of cape verde descent. that makes me so mixed that i dont even know what i'm mixed with lol
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    I am 25% palestinian 25% irish 25% italian and the rest is British, German and Blackfoot Cherokee
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    i'm half irish and half french canadian
  • Swedish/ German American and Cherokee
  • butterrum13
    butterrum13 Posts: 77 Member
    Norwegian and German
  • Venezuela 100%
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    3 full blooded German grandparents, one French. Married to my hottie Latin lova' :love:
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Scotty,direct descendant of the notorious riding clan of the nothern borders. Straight up highlander.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Targaryen