What was your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I broke a personal record AND a fitness goal yesterday:

Did 100 pull-ups in 50 minutes, dead hang, good form, no kipping or swinging. First time I went under an hour, had wanted to do so for awhile. I'm sore today but I have thursdays off so who cares.

To be honest though, I was doing sets of two by the end :embarassed: Progress, not perfection.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    ooh, ooh, ooh, I have a couple. Yesterday, one of our salesmen brought in a Mississippi Mud Cheesecake that his daughter had made for 4-H. I LOVE cheesecake! Didn't have a bite :bigsmile: Also, last night, I was able to plank (not on my forearms, but on my hands) for 51 seconds. That's really good for me.
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    Options
    love this thread! i've moved up to 10 lb weights in my circuit training class, was using 8 for the last few months. yesterday I used the 10 lbs the whole class. also the other day i put on a dress that used to be a little tight, it was lose and needed a belt to look good!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I went on a 5+ mile hike yesterday, 2 miles of which were going uphill. I hike 2-3 times per month, but for the first time in a long time, I didn't have to stop to rest on the way up. :happy:
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm weariing the jeans I never thought I would fit in to! Damn that feels good!
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Graduated to a new belt buckle hole today. :)
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Went shopping for jeans..... came home with size 2!!! Yeah Yeah!!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I actually walked twice this week. that's a pitiful NSV but it beats the last few weeks.
  • onleethestrong
    onleethestrong Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I entered my starting weight in a BMI calculator (51.9), then redid it with my current weight (46.2). My BMI has dropped 5.7 points in a month and a half! :)
  • Indiri13
    Indiri13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I dropped off my wedding ring to have it sized down again. I resized it once last year but it's getting a little too loose again so we decided to go down one more time.
  • symba1130
    symba1130 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have woken up between 4 and 5 am all week to get in my work out and this morning my husband told me he was proud of me...as he turned over and kept snoring :-P
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My skirt I bought a couple months ago that was snug and difficult to do up at the time fit perfectly today!
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I was on an elevator with four college boys all spiffed up in business suits, and when I got off on my floor, they peeked their heads out to watch me walk down the hallway. I could see them looking in the mirror :-)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I measured my thighs, waist and hips, and I've lost an inch from both in the past two weeks! Didn't think it would happen that fast!
  • charcoalgriller
    charcoalgriller Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This weekend I retired a belt for being too long. :smile:
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bought new jeans yesterday and I fit into a size 6! :drinker: I haven't worn that size since I bought my first pair of non-kid jeans.
  • ninja8tofu
    ninja8tofu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This weekend, some lady thought my daughter and I were sisters...legitimately. My daughter wasn't as happy about it as I was.

ETA: I am 38 and my daughter is 18.
  • nofearbebravelive
    Options
    I did 3 real push-ups in a row! I know it sounds lame, but I can do knee push-ups until the cows come home, never could do one with my feet out and yesterday I did! 3 times! Working up to 10 now.
  • kaylamcdougall12
    Options
    Logged into MFP consecutively for just over two weeks now; have stuck to eating healthier and going to the gym for all of February so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!