Do you sleep in a bra?? (WOMEN ONLY)

Options

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Somehow you ladies know the guys are all just trolling this whole thread to see how old and what size we all are.... WOMEN ONLY just makes them all come in and look.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Bra comes off as soon as I get home from work.

I didn't even wear one to Volleyball last night, as I was wearing a sports tank with a tight, built in bra.
  • thegingerpirate
    thegingerpirate Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've always slept in my bra, I can't stand them rolling round doing their own thing while I'm trying to sleep. I've only recently started going braless around the house sometimes. 34F - definitely thinking I'm going to have them fixed up after kids, I don't know how well they'll fare!
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm 34/36B and only wear bra if I really really have to (clothes require it). At work I have tops and sports bra with light to moderate support. I'm 29 and my boobs aren't hanging even though I haven't been wearing bra that often :wink:
    I absolutely hate under wires...
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I never slept with a bra... I also like the girls to breath.

55 year
    44DD
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Somehow you ladies know the guys are all just trolling this whole thread to see how old and what size we all are.... WOMEN ONLY just makes them all come in and look.

Cuz men are all perverted adolescents at heart.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Even in my worst drunken state I will find a way to get it off before I pass out.

I was going to say the same thing! :drinker:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    age 37
    32 D

I take my bra off as soon as I get home but I almost always have on a tank top with a shelf bra around the house and when I sleep . . . assuming my bed is empty. If my BF is with me I wear nothing.
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options

Cuz men are all perverted adolescents at heart.
    Foreeeeeever young, I wanna be...
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    24 - 32b, used to wear a bra to sleep when I was younger, now I always sleep with it off!
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Sports bra!!
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    C cup
    no, never and buy the most comfortable i can afford - no wire-etc
    i usually dont even make it home with a bra on- lol
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    32, 38D maybe 36D now. I never wear my bra to bed.
  • SavageAbbey
    Options
    Sometimes a sports bra. Mostly a tank top-no bra.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I have slept in a bra, but never in any other kind of clothes, as I find it very uncomfortable.. I sleep naked 99.9 % of the time. I'm 65, 38C.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

lies.....lies I tell ya! :embarassed: :laugh:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I'm 37, 38DD (have been D cup since age 13 and DD since around age 15-16) and I have NEVER slept in a bra in my life...unless it was a short nap or something.

However I do feel comfortable hanging out at home in my bra. Just when it's time for bed I take it off.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Only if there are other people around - like when I sleep over at a friends house or on vaca with family. Don't want to meet up with someone in the hall in the middle of the night with my girls swinging free! Once I get them fixed, I might not mind so much. LOL!
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    yes.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    34DD, I wear a bra as little as possible. Never to bed. In public only when necessary.