Lose 15 before the new year

Options

Replies

• txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Everyone please check over my info. If there is a mistake on any part of your weight, please let me know! I want this to be right for everybody. :) I added the gains, from now on, if you put it here it will be on the grid! :)
    112915by2011.jpg

I am down to 140.6 today! Yay! Back to where I started. Now time to move that scale again!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody!!!!

Look at all the new people! :) This is going to start taking up a whole page all by itself!

12115by11.jpg
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am curious what everyones action plan to accomplish this goal is?

My plan of action is to just stay under my calorie goal everyday and exercise everyday. So far so good!!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    That's my goal as well so please count me in !!! :smile:
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am going to exercise every other day or at least 3 times per week. I just can't do every day.

I went to the gym tonight and worked out and then did a 60 min yoga class....can you say TIRED! Holy Moly!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    that's great!!! keep it up!
  • eorcel
    eorcel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pounds this morning, and feeling excited!

weight.png
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've started getting back in the gym and I'm not eating late anymore. So hopefully they will help.
    I am curious what everyones action plan to accomplish this goal is?
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    I just got Turbo Fire and I love it!!! Its really a great workout...and I'm sore in places I never knew I could be sore in...lol
  • margie_77
    Options
    215.6 this morning!! I could not believe it. I felt really heavy, and almost didn't get on the scale. When it came up with a loss, I got off and got back on just to be sure :) haha
    Great way to start the weekend! Down 18lbs since Oct.11th :) 2 more pounds and I'm posting some during pics!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Lost 1 pounds this morning, and feeling excited!
    congrats on the loss!

This week, I did 5 fitness classes, plus cardio afterwards. My eating has been great and I am looking forward to Monday's weigh in. I think I have successfully moved on from Thanksgiving. I'm going to try my damnest not have a repeat for Christmas.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    215.6 this morning!! I could not believe it. I felt really heavy, and almost didn't get on the scale. When it came up with a loss, I got off and got back on just to be sure :) haha
    Great way to start the weekend! Down 18lbs since Oct.11th :) 2 more pounds and I'm posting some during pics!

can't wait to see those during pics. You are doing fantastic!
  • sinbad1971
    Options
    Wel Iv'e manged to lose 11 pounds in about 3 weeks so might just be doable, to achieve that I'm exercising bi-daily and walking around five miles every day. Calorie intake is about 1500 instead of the normal 2500, and Im burning a good 700 of that up 6-700 through extra activity. Count me in!
  • Biana0628
    Options
    I am jumping in, so what is going to be plan?
  • Biana0628
    Options
    Biana
  • pickadilly2009
    Options

Awsome job on the loss!!! Pluse, your speadsheet is amazing!
  • pickadilly2009
    Options
    Well I am going to take this as a good thing. Got on the scale this morning and it only went dow 2 oz....yes I said 2 ounces! I thought I was going to scream! I have stayed absolutely perfect on plan this week, excercised 3 times and only 2 oz gone! What in the world? Tonight I got my answer....my monthly started! lol So I guess a 2 oz loss during this time has to be good right? No gain! So when it is over I should see a HUGE drop because I typically gain about 5 lbs during that time! I am sure hoping that is the case!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Anyone that wants to join just needs to post their information:
    Weight that you want posted as starting weight for this challenge
    Current weight
    Goal weight for New Years :)

I've added 'Last Post' to the grid, it seems like quite a few people add their info and never post again :(
    Come on ladies... you know you want to lose the weight! And you totally can!!

12515by11b.jpg
  • margie_77
    Options
    Oh.. and GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!!!

We've lost a combined 66.8 pounds so far (counting the gains).
  • pamhd
    pamhd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone.
    I've only lost 1lb this week (now 202 lbs). I'm dreading next week as I have 2 office Christmas parties to go to! I guess I'll just have to make sure I spend plenty of time on the dance floor!

Pam