Sorry America But us Canadians

Options

Replies

• moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    coors.jpg

pride of america

Lol. I love how people think only light beer garbage comes from America. Let's not mention we make some of the best craft beers in the world. We won't even bring your alls sorry excuse for "whiskey" into the argument just to save some face.
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, you mistakenly thought that we Americans give a flying rip about hockey. :laugh: :ohwell:

THIS^^

Odd statement considering there are more NHL Franchises in the USA than in Canada. Please explain the 23 American Hockey teams vs the 7 Canadian franchises?
    Evidently there is more money here in the states

And even more American money in China

Yup, pretty soon all your compandres will be skating over there.....
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Hockey and eating poutine.
    That is all you have.:laugh:

Hey, they've got lots of moose too. Don't forget that!

You can never have enough moose.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    coors.jpg

pride of america

Lol. I love how people think only light beer garbage comes from America. Let's not mention we make some of the best craft beers in the world. We won't even bring your alls sorry excuse for "whiskey" into the argument just to save some face.

Canadian Leaf and Crown Royal? :laugh:
  • SavageAbbey
    Options
    Disclaimer: Before the jimmies get all rustled... the following is meant in jest. :laugh: Besides, I only care about American Football! :tongue:

Hockey? Pffft! Bunch of white guys slapping around a black puck? ......no thanks.

Now bowling on the other hand... that's a sport I can really get into! Especially when pins have red necks...
    h35561E78

Funny
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, you mistakenly thought that we Americans give a flying rip about hockey. :laugh: :ohwell:

THIS^^
    tumblr_inline_mjejfkndvN1qz4rgp.gif

I745023.jpg
  • moosegt35
    Options
    coors.jpg

pride of america

Canadian Leaf and Crown Royal? :laugh:

Yep, both are pretty terrible blended whiskey. Add some canadian mist and maybe everyone who drinks it can puke after a few drinks.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Canada is awesome for lots and lots of reasons

its also **** too for other reasons

I love being Canadian though
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Also, those who have to post just to make the point that they don't care about hockey = funny stuff

Have to say that I had some awfully tasty beers at Seattle-Tac and in the air! Alaskan Amber and Brrr to be exact.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    If America beat Canada today most people would be singing a different tune. America has plenty of hockey fans for it to matter, hence the NHL, or the TJ Oshie hype after that shoot out. The hockey tournament in the winter Olympics for me is the only thing that matters, primarily because I'm a hockey fan.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I only care about Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews. Go Blackhawks!
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    BTW.... "Sorry America But us Canadians" should be "Sorry America, But WE Canadians"

OK, Carry On!
  • jlmuise25
    jlmuise25 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So I will rightfully congratulate the TEAM THAT PLAYED THE GAME! Not the fans who sat on their butts at home watching on the television! Next, I will say that I will proudly root for the Swedish to win the gold! Only because a majority of my heritage is Sweden and it would be nice if some of my Canadian friends would hush on FB for a change!
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    We have done better in most events, not just hockey.
    I give it to ya that America has Basketball, Football but in the summer games are they
    qualified to being Olympic events? Basketball yes,
    Hockey is one team sport and curling we have done good at in both.
    bring in the snow boarding with the two Canadian women coming first and second
    Hockey has been just another event we took over in all games up to this point in Woman and soon to be Men (maybe)
    Not to mention both Men and Woman curling took gold.

Metal counts. we have been top 5 for the most part of this winter Olympic games this season.
    Currently sitting at 3rd behind Russia and Norway leading/
    Canada
    G/9 S/10 B/5

America
    G/9 S/7 B/11
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    Win all day long.
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Canada is a great country! You exported Bieber...hello!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    So I will rightfully congratulate the TEAM THAT PLAYED THE GAME! Not the fans who sat on their butts at home watching on the television! Next, I will say that I will proudly root for the Swedish to win the gold! Only because a majority of my heritage is Sweden and it would be nice if some of my Canadian friends would hush on FB for a change!

Haha, I always love the fans that use "we" and "us" to describe sports accomplishments that they have nothing more to do with than buying tickets and t-shirts!

I'm an American who is a life-long fan of the Detroit Red Wings - 6 of them are on the Swedish Olympic Team, so go Sweden!
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I love that even the Russians in the stands were chanting "Go Canada"