LADIES: 5'3 (115-125 pounds)

Options

Replies

• jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am in exactly the same boat. I am going for 115-120 and am also 5'3. I am currently 156. I just started on Monday.
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 116 - which is where I am fine being from a pounds perspective. What I'm working on is toning up and losing body fat. I have no idea what mine actually is but based on the online calculators using inches, it's in the 24-26% range. Would love to get down to at least the 20-22% range. No pictures to share though, way too self conscious for that.
  • tquinn424
    tquinn424 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5'3 and currently 113. Pictures are in my album
  • whipa494
    whipa494 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    super inspirational! I'm 5'3 and currently at 153 with a goal of 130 or less... we'll see!

We are twins! I'm 152 lbs hoping to get down to 130. How old are you? :)
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    5'2 and 123lbs:tongue:
  • eccentricwriter
    Options
    I love this thread!

I am 5'2" and right now around 143. My goal weight is somewhere between 110-120! I feel like 110 is just a dream, but we'll see! Right now I feel completely chunky and self-conscious in pictures, etc.

Those of you who have gotten down to 118 and below -- what did you do to get there?
  • alady19
    Options
    I'm 5'1 & my goal weight is 115-120. It's going to be hard but I will keep trying forever!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    iphonepics091.jpg
    iphonepics022.jpg

This is me at 142lb. I have been at this weight for two years...I'm stuck! I want to get to like 130-135. I'll be happy if my hips will shrink. I have done insanity and still supplement with it. I just ordered turbo fire and hip hop abs to hopefully help me and give me more of a variety. My major issue is that i have no will power when it comes to sweets! Like I know if I could just toss all the crap like that I would be dropping lbs. So what do you all do to where you don't have that problem?
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my start weight was 136.6 and my goal weight is around 118. I am about halfway there right now.
  • Lolaby123
    Options
    I'm around 155lbs (not too sure at the moment- and i think ill put off weighing myself until after xmas.. :s) and hoping to get down to about 125-110lbs- feel free to add (or is it friend?) me ^-^
  • Mwaries88
    Mwaries88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Loving the progress pics!
  • Mwaries88
    Mwaries88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

This is me at 142lb. I have been at this weight for two years...I'm stuck! I want to get to like 130-135. I'll be happy if my hips will shrink. I have done insanity and still supplement with it. I just ordered turbo fire and hip hop abs to hopefully help me and give me more of a variety. My major issue is that i have no will power when it comes to sweets! Like I know if I could just toss all the crap like that I would be dropping lbs. So what do you all do to where you don't have that problem?
    I have the same problem with sweets! To satisfy my cravings, sometimes I will make "frozen chocolate bananas" or even slice bananas and put little chocolate morsels on them, put them in the microwave for 20 seconds and they are deliciousss..my 2 year old son loves them too. Fast, easy and healthy especially if you're using dark chocolate.
    Another alternative is to add some ingredients to your protein shakes...there are a ton of recipes on another thread here for recipes.
    Good luck!
  • ReBuildMD31
    Options
    Bump
  • TAS82
    TAS82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • carbear02
    carbear02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awesome - how'd you get those abs?
  • stephy1130
    stephy1130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi All!,

Looking for some advice on here! I am 5'3.5" and currently weigh about 123-125 pounds. I have lost about 20 pounds in the past 2 in a half years and my lowest I had gotten to was 113-115, which was not too long ago, summer 2013. So I have recently gained about 10 pounds, that came out of no where. I have gained inches in my hips and thighs (my problem areas), I am doing insanity currently finishing my third week and I havent seen any changes this time around like I did the first time I did insanity. I want to get back to my goal weight of 113, and more importantly fit back into my pants again. Everything is so much tighter!!

Any suggestions on what could help me lose weight and inches and look skinnier?

Thanks!
  • dubosechristine
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 250 pounds, I was 260. I just started a little over a week ago. My goal is to get to 145. I have a long way to go, and a lot of rough times ahead, but I am determined (:
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 1/2 and I'm shooting for 115-125 lbs. I'm currently 169, so I have a little ways to go, to keep myself motivated, I set up short term goals - my next short term goal is 150. :smile:
  • brigidy
    brigidy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 45 years old and 5'3 1/2, I started in Jan. 2013 at 165 pounds. I started the 1200 calorie diet eating healthy grains, ground turkey, fruits and veggies. I also worked out on the elliptical each evening, did Richard Simmons videos, or walked. I was down to 115 pounds by September. However, I felt I was too thin at that weight. My face starting "sinking in" and I didn't look healthy. So, I gained back 5 pounds since December. It was hard to do because I was so focused on my diet it felt strange going over calories. Now I weigh 120 and look much better (for me).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!