LADIES: 5'3 (115-125 pounds)

Options

Replies

• keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    2012-04-09.jpg

I am 5'3"
    I started out weight 167 lbs and am currenty 131 lbs with a goal weight of 120.
    you look like a different person and YEARS younger
  • olehcat
    olehcat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've so enjoyed reading these.

I'm 5'2.5", 151 pounds. I want to be 110-120 (depends on what I look like when I get close to 120)

I've been struggling for years to get into the right groove to lose the weight. I'm getting a lot closer now. Was 156 right after the holidays, so lost about 5 pounds since then. But I have a problem with eating too much on the weekends that I'm trying to work on.
  • LoveForRunning
    LoveForRunning Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'4" here & lost another pound today. Down to 119lbs. 9 more to go to reach my goal!

Best of luck crazytreelady! You can do it :happy:
  • tinnyhinny
    tinnyhinny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started Aug 2013 @168lbs. 5 2".
    6 mths later 134.8lbs.
    Goal set to 110lbs. = 24.8LBS TO GO, it really depens on how I feel. I have a goal to rock a bikini this summer! Profile picture from Dec.
  • VHANEW
    VHANEW Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

This is a new attempt for me. I started Friday at 177.8 and am now 173.7 and am working to get down to 125. I'm 46 but trying not to use that as an excuse! Thank you for all of your postings. I am replacing the words "hoping to get to" with "working to get to". Please friend me if you'd like. Have a great day!
  • romsmom101
    Options
    Hi

I'm 5'3 and i'm aiming for about 126lb (9st)

trying to eat 3 protein based meals and i've cut out wine completely

Elle
  • romsmom101
    Options
    Hi

I know what you mean with that one. i'm really good through the week but I go totally off the rails at the weekend.
    Sunday....... G&T, pizza, moam chews and crisps.....
    Not weighing myself till Friday now sticking to my 1200 cals

Elle
  • Gray_Sare
    Gray_Sare Posts: 21
    Options
    My profile has pictures of me pre-baby (I'm due in a week) when I was at 115 pounds. I'm 5'4 and will be working to get back to that so if anyone wants to add me feel free! *I'm not very muscular at this weight, just fyi.
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 123 but flucuate between 115 and 125
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,394 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and at my goal weight I was at 125 - a 60lb loss that took a little over 2 years. I now fluctuate closer to 130 but am happy where I am as I am at 23% body fat, feel great and my clothes still fit the same. I run 5-6 days a week and workout in the gym usually twice a week and try to fit in one more strength workout at home. I do work from home so that makes it easier to fit my run in around meetings, etc. I also have a new running buddy who gets me out door every day :happy:
    wcba6s.png
  • dominiquezel
    Options
    Great job! you look great!
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Replying for later. I'm 5'2"/5'3" and would like to be about 125 after this baby (7 months pregnant). I looked bad at 115 when I was 17, but I understand at 30 I'd probably have a different body than I did before 3 kids! 120 I think is the lowest I could possibly go, I naturally have some curvy hips and thighs. Would love to see more pics though. Amazing how different people can look at similar heights and weights!
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1.5", and current weight is 126. GW is 110(ish). I have a small frame, and a high body fat percentage so I still wear a size 6/8 at my weight. I started at about 140 (that is where my weight stalled out after having kids)

I am working out, lifting and moderate cardio. I'm not a slave to the scale, I'd just want to look better. But ultimately, I know reducing my weight has to come with that.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and started out at 170 lbs at my 6 week post
    partum check up last year. After high school, I steadily gained weight and stayed content being overweight. After my second baby, I decided enough was enough. I needed to take care of myself. I'm now 115 lbs. I've been lifting 3-4 days a week doing cardio maybe 2 hours a week.

dr4ktg.jpg
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    HMPFf:angry:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

You're too tall for this (And I'm too heavy.)

To the exit with you (and me)
  • Cranquistador
    Options

:sad: :sad: :sad:

NO

you cant make me.
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5'2" and the smallest I've ever been in more than 30 years (i'm a 45 yr old pre menopausal grandma and mother of three)! Size 2-4 dress and 4-6 pants. BUT I weighed 144 this morning. Yes, I lift heavy heavy things! PR hex dead lift @ 5x175

I could stand to lose 15 pounds of body fat though....
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

:sad: :sad: :sad:

NO

you cant make me.

You're both champions of sexy hawtness. Fact.

elcexl.jpg
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!