Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ummmm.... Any Other Guys?

jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
OK, so I'm a total noob, but obviously need to lose the weight, and doing something about it. :grumble:
I've been surfin thru the threads, and *lots* of good stuff in here, yea :bigsmile:

But I just gotta ask if there are any other guys here? Maybe we could start a Testosterone Triumph Club or sumpn? :ohwell:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    OK, so I'm a total noob, but obviously need to lose the weight, and doing something about it. :grumble:
    I've been surfin thru the threads, and *lots* of good stuff in here, yea :bigsmile:

But I just gotta ask if there are any other guys here? Maybe we could start a Testosterone Triumph Club or sumpn? :ohwell:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: I think they're all in the pit . . . except for the one who escaped. :laugh:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    :laugh: I think they're all in the pit . . . except for the one who escaped. :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: Hahahaha! Ok, but seriously, we don't want to scare away a newbie!

The guys are around, maybe they are all pumping iron right now???

Oh, J, where are you???
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    It's about 85:1 women to men.

Be prepared for a lot of eye gouging & hair pulling for your attention. :bigsmile:

From those OTHER wenches, of course. :angry:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Someone ask for J!?!?!

WOOO TESTOSTERONE WOOO!!!
  • gbnypat
    gbnypat Posts: 6
    I'm here, grunting and scratching with gusto.
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    If J's in a skirt um... kilt....sorry...does he count as a guy or one of us?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    And don't forget Steff, and Creech, and Emory, and Albert, and chiefiron, and Banks, and calatibo, and oh gosh, there's lots of other guys on here! I can't even think of all of them!
  • time2wrk
    If J's in a skirt um... kilt....sorry...does he count as a guy or one of us?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahaha! Does the kilt counteract the testosterone? Yikes! :laugh:
  • time2wrk
    I'm here, grunting and scratching with gusto.

Spoken like a true male! :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    lol it's sad that the men are slim to none around here.. i think we are scary them off ladies!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    And don't forget Steff, and Creech, and Emory, and Albert, and chiefiron, and Banks, and calatibo, and oh gosh, there's lots of other guys on here! I can't even think of all of them!

Steff!! Where is he?? Havent heard from him or seen him in a while!!
  • Carrie6o6

Hey Mike Patton wore a kilt in the 90's! for Faith no More hahaha
  • time2wrk

Hey Mike Patton wore a kilt in the 90's! for Faith no More hahaha

Oh yeaaaaaah. (I think I was in college. Memory of that is a bit fuzzy...)
  • Carrie6o6
    Oh yeaaaaaah. (I think I was in college. Memory of that is a bit fuzzy...)

I wasnt even 10 years old then hahah I was probably 5-7 years old I HATED those music vids! Falling to pieces!! EWWWWWWWWW Almost made me not like Mike patton!! and the horrible Rap!! wow!! :noway:
  • sgtinvincible
    1. Yes, I'm still a dude. (just ask manda...actually I feel even more manly when I wear my kilt *shrug*

2. CLASSIC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsETamxkT9E
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    1. Yes, I'm still a dude. (just ask manda...actually I feel even more manly when I wear my kilt *shrug*

If you asked Manda, she would say that Jeremy in a kilt does this to her...

girlfire.jpg

I need to go get a glass of water...

*cough cough*
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Banks! How could I forget bout Banks?
    And Albert... yeh there are men.. oops! Sorry men, I still love you all!
  • Carrie6o6

Horrible! horrilbe music!!! Wow.. I hate this stuff!! The newer stuff is alright like strip search and ashes to ashes. Mike is hot there and his voice awesome.. but these... YUCK! :sick:

Now I have Falling to Pieces stuck in my head!!

Look here!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPh8yGUnWog&feature=related

Much better.. Hes much much hotter here and his voice too!!
  • sgtinvincible

Horrible! horrilbe music!!! Wow.. I hate this stuff!! The newer stuff is alright like strip search and ashes to ashes. Mike is hot there and his voice awesome.. but these... YUCK! :sick:

Now I have Falling to Pieces stuck in my head!!

Look here!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPh8yGUnWog&feature=related

Much better.. Hes much much hotter here and his voice too!!

Carrie...I once loved you as a fellow christian metal-head...but if you are saying old school FNM sucks...I might have to shed a tear in honor of the friendship that was once ours....
This discussion has been closed.