Looking for friends WHO EAT

Options
Hey everyone!

I have been a member of this site for a while but cleared out my friends list recently- I had a lot of girls on there who were eating a stupidly little amount and promoting it, and I don't want that clogging up my news feed.

I am looking for friends who are going to be positive influences :) Mainly people who eat enough!

^.^ Hopefully I get some hits!

Replies

• csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi! I eat! I'm one of those people who takes pictures of all the good food they eat and post it on Instagram... if that tells you anything! And I'm still losing! Add me, if you'd like! :laugh:
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I eat like crap but I eat...not a girl though
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! I eat roughly 2000 a day, and love it!

If you aren't a part of them already, 2 good groups to join are "Women Who Lift & Eat" and "Eat.Train.Progress."

Fun times! :drinker:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I drink?
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I drink?
    do that as well.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I eat and am confused by those who cannot meet their calorie targets - I'm always juggling things to meet mine. I do weigh and measure everything though.
  • echoslug
    echoslug Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I eat! Love food so I have no desire to practice self-deprivation to loose weight. My goal in loosing weight is to make myself happier - food and cooking are a major factor in my current happiness so I see little point in giving that up :)
  • andreaaaaah
    andreaaaaah Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My daily is 1800 roughly and I am near that all the time :) Anyone else can add me as well, looking for more support
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I enjoy encouraging others and I try to stay just under my calorie goal.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    food is fuel!!! I eat :) (not always to healthiest, but WAY better than before!).
  • jkal01
    Options
    I eat all the time. Mostly good things but I always hit my calorie goal even if I have to force myself to take breaks and eat at work. Id rather not starve myself to lose the weight!
  • weber22c
    Options
    I eat! Love food so I have no desire to practice self-deprivation to loose weight. My goal in loosing weight is to make myself happier - food and cooking are a major factor in my current happiness so I see little point in giving that up :)

That's how I normally am! I'm a bit of a hypocrite right now, but not really out of choice. Multiple injuries are preventing me from working out the way I'm used to, and calorie restriction, while not ideal, is better than having a bunch of extra pounds to lose once I'm back on my feet. I can't WAIT until I can get back to it as I've lost so much strength :(

So, I cook what I want, I just eat less of it. I'm not going to force myself to live on salads or tell myself that I can't put sugar in my morning bowl (er...cup) of coffee.
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling to reach 1200 :/ I do eat, every day, every meal. It would be great if i had some food advice from other eaters ^_^ anyone can add me!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I eat! my diary is on another site now but I'm here to support :)
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I eat as much as I can and still hit my goals. As I switch from weightloss goals to more performance goals I find I need to eat more. Food is awesome. Add me if you would like!
  • Journeyto129
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don't have any friends right now because I cleared out my list too :)
  • didislim
    Options
    I eat and am confused by those who cannot meet their calorie targets - I'm always juggling things to meet mine. I do weigh and measure everything though.

OMG I totally agree with you. I am always hungry especially when I work out its 5 times worse LOL. I can barely stay under the 1760 calories Scooby TDEE states I am supposed to to lose 20% of my body weight. How do those people not meet their caloric intake. Pls let me know LOL
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    In.
    Eating around 1800 - 2000 calories daily and losing.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options

OMG I totally agree with you. I am always hungry especially when I work out its 5 times worse LOL. I can barely stay under the 1760 calories Scooby TDEE states I am supposed to to lose 20% of my body weight. How do those people not meet their caloric intake. Pls let me know LOL

My theory on this is that sometimes its beginners euphoria--some sort of rah rah going-to-succeed-this-time and the only way to do it is with very low cals, because that's the only way, right? Wait, what do you mean, no? Maybe that combined with eating 'healthy' for the first time in awhile... I don't know really, I've never had a problem with it. :tongue:

My current daily goal is 1860 or there abouts, and I have no issue with meeting and/or exceeding expectations! :happy:
  • toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to eat:drinker: