What was your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Today I wore my size medium compression pants that were easy to get on and I made it through my C25K workout with ease.
  • ribbismom
    ribbismom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When my boss who sits in the cube next to me came by my cube this morning to report he has lost 7 pounds since recently starting MFP... and then told me that my own weight loss through MFP inspired him to do it. :)
  • hellsbells3272
    hellsbells3272 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    being told I look like I have lost weight (by more than one person), being told I look fantastic by another :) I am not vain but people noticing does make a difference to the way I feel. Also my jeans are too big now!
  • mhoghedin
    mhoghedin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made it through C25K week 5 day 3, running for 20 minutes straight! Never in my life did I ever think I'd get to that point :)
  • MARISSA2931
    MARISSA2931 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I went to SkyZone with my son and was able to jump on the trampoline the entire 30 minutes!!
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My friends made fun of the way my jeans and belt bunch up because I'm too cheap to replace my too big jeans just yet. I hadn't realized how big they had gotten until Saturday night though.
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well my NSV is going to sound weird but here goes... Friday my husband and I went to a Mexican restaurant and I went ahead and ordered greasy, cheesy, unhealthy garbage. (First time in 6 weeks). I immediately felt sick afterwards, like my body was rejecting the food. I realized at that point how much more awesome it is to eat healthy foods! And that I want to continue doing so, because feeling like that, was awful.

^^ this actually happened to me once, but it was from Jack in the Box. It was late and I hadn't eaten all day so I swung by JIB. I woke up sick. Like physically sick for three days. Havent eaten JIB since.
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Going shopping for spring/summer clothes and trying on pants. I went from a 16p to a 14p!!! I did a little jig in the fitting room! :)
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    two more smaller pairs of trousers fit ! It's a start:drinker: :drinker:
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    New work trousers are slipping down..... not lose enough yet though!!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Helping someone else without the expectation that anything would be given in return.
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That was a huge accomplishment for me too. I had to repeat week 5 for 3 weeks before I was able to do it. Saturday, my soon to be daughter-in-law asked me to go for a run with her. We ran 4 miles together and I was able to keep up with her pace :happy:
    I made it through C25K week 5 day 3, running for 20 minutes straight! Never in my life did I ever think I'd get to that point :)
  • cfl68
    cfl68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Luv reading these. Very inspiring. I had and NSV of my own this morning. When I started the journey in Jan, I was sucking in to get my belt into the 1st notch. Well today, I put the bad boy on and easily went to last notch. Big smiles today. :smile:

d4523df4-65a8-492f-a12c-05b5f0b36dc8_zps9e41bd95.jpg

Still bit more work to do but the light at the end is getting brighter :happy:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Well my NSV is going to sound weird but here goes... Friday my husband and I went to a Mexican restaurant and I went ahead and ordered greasy, cheesy, unhealthy garbage. (First time in 6 weeks). I immediately felt sick afterwards, like my body was rejecting the food. I realized at that point how much more awesome it is to eat healthy foods! And that I want to continue doing so, because feeling like that, was awful.

^^ this actually happened to me once, but it was from Jack in the Box. It was late and I hadn't eaten all day so I swung by JIB. I woke up sick. Like physically sick for three days. Havent eaten JIB since.

This happened to an old friend of mine. He lost 100 lbs walking and eating low fat. One night, we went to a "greasy spoon" and he ate a lot of fried stuff and immediately had to go to the bathroom. His body DID reject it. :sick:
  • Tuili
    Tuili Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Went to the Dr for 3 month check up. My cholestrol is very low, so he halved that medication, and also took down half a pill on one of my diabetes medications! (Already have been taken down 1/2 a few months ago) I'm hoping that the next 3 month check up, he will take me completely off the cholesterol pill!! Not sure about the diabetes medication. I'm on 2 medications. Hopefully I'll eventually be down to a low dose of only one!!
  • bradXdale
    Options
    Today I fell in love with Hummus.

(Adding new foods into my diet that are beneficial to weight loss & health)
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    So many great achievement everyone!!!

Mine? Second week in a row I was able to slip into another pair of old jeans!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I saw a post by my daughter to her best friend on FaceBook that they should stop drinking soda and start walking " like mom did "

I wanted to cry ! That what it's all about ....
  • kteedid63
    Options
    Looked down and seen my feet. I knew there was somthing holding me up.
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    For the first time in four years, everything in my closet fits. I gained and had donated a lot, but what I saved fits. Some is snug, but there was a time it did not go over my thighs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!