Looking for friends WHO EAT

Options

Replies

• shenica1
    shenica1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I eat, but I am struggling to meet my goals with my hectic work schedule. I love to cook so I'm always testing new recipes, including sweets. Just did a low cal, low fat pumpkin banana bread that when the ingredients were added to MFP and to a calorie analyzer came out to 129 cals and 1g fat per slice. Surprisingly, it was damn good. You can add me if you wish. :smile:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Although I have battled an ED in my past (and still occasionally struggle to find balance), I eat plenty, love food and like to keep others on my list who also eat. I do not keep anyone on my feed who is consistently eating sub 1400 total (unless they are totally inactive.). I myself total between 1700 and 2400 calories a day in general, depending on my workouts (I do some killer workouts somedays) and pretty much strive to follow 80/20. Feel free to add me if you like eating well and/or working out hard.
  • ericarenee2005
    Options
    I eat plenty, lots of fruits and veggies and protein and good fats everyday. :)
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. My cals are set at 1280 but I dont follow that. Especially on days that I have rowing practice. Mostly I eat between 1500-2100 cals.
  • misshedley
    Options
    Hey! I believe in everything in moderation and its completely okay to eat more as long as its not empty calories all the time If your working out a lot you need the fuel its stupid to starve your body when it clearly needs nutrition after a workout. I joined this website more to keep track of my work outs and such. More for toning then weight loss but i guess they pretty much go hand in hand. :smile:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Counter set to 2345 and steadily losing 0.5/week. Pretty sure that counts as eating!
  • blanphere
    blanphere Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I actually got teased by some coworkers today about how much I eat for someone that is "on a diet." Most just don't get the food is fuel thing. I ate all day like crazy - seemed like I was always in the kitchen getting something to snack on...but I keep it in perspective (1500-1600 on rest/weights only days / 1700-1900 on days when I do a spin class). I'll take 2nd breakfast and 3rd lunch any day! Today I planned to spin, but couldn't find a parking spot and it was really cold and snowing so I said screw it and went home...and ate. And did some weights in the basement. So I could eat more.

I have noticed as I spend more time on MFP reading posts and looking at other peoples diaries, I get kinda judgmental. Seriously - when you complain that you either aren't losing, or you are gaining, but you eat all of your calories in one meal at Applebee's - I'm sorry, you are doing it wrong. I DO love constructive feedback on my diary. Have at it!

I'm happy to be friends with anyone and promise if you encourage me, I will encourage you right back...without judgment! (unless you ask for it).
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I eat. And I eat "real" food, not prepackaged frozen things. It makes logging sort of a nightmare, but I wouldn't have it any other way
  • emilyzerod
    Options
    This is just what I was looking for! I had three people request to be my friend the first day I joined and had to delete 2 after viewing their food diaries and seeing totals like 800 calories. I hit at least 1600 a day, up to 2100 when I workout! Would love for any of you to add me :)
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I EAT!!! And drink!!! loving this weight loss thing!!
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I like food.
  • IVMarkIV
    IVMarkIV Posts: 116
    Options
    I had bulimia my first year in college but now regularly down 2500-3000kcal/ day
  • Rainbowtop74
    Rainbowtop74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thats a good choice :)
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I definitely eat, love eating (that's why I'm here! lol) I'm on about 1750 cals a day, so a decent amount! Though if I were allowed 2500 a day and could lose weight without exercising all day I'm sure I would enjoy every calorie!

Feel free to add me, I don't always eat the healthiest but try to keep in and around my goals. :)
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    obviously i eat because i am on here! I don't restrict anything but do practice moderation...otherwise i would down a box of frosted flakes followed a large blizzard every day!

add me if you'd like :) I am at 1570 cal/day right now and wish it could be 2500! ;) I've been on here for just over 70 days and i'm down 13lbs.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Me love food! lol
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm an eater! Add me! I am very heavy right now (329 lbs) and I've tried losing weight before but always went too low on calories and couldn't do it. This time, I'm in it for the longhaul. If I lose a bit slower, so be it. At least a year from now I can sustain this program and change my family's lives. Currently eating 2140 calories a day, as recommended by MFP. DD is doing it, too, and in a week is already looking happier and healthier.
  • lindseyas1
    lindseyas1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I eat! And I post recipes!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    I love food. I eat plenty. I am still losing fat (slowly) but gaining muscle rather quickly. Add me if you'd like!
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i eat! haha trust i do... i'm in my mid 20s and work a desk job. sometimes i find it a bit hard to fit in exercise. i know how you feel about having people posting and encouraging interesting behaviour....