Worst compliment you've ever gotten.

Replies

• Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    In a bar:

"You should just give up. No REAL MAN wants you, just go ahead and turn *kitten*."

Then he turned around to leave and my brother punched him in the face. True story.

Wow, now that's a real brother! Mine probably would have joined in with him.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    "you are unbelievably hot, its really too bad about your body"
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I get tired of getting compared to Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bruce Willis and Hulk Hogan.

They should be getting compared to me.
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    I have gotten strange compliments.

You are too cute to be Hard of Hearing or to have a disability.

My sis told me I will lose my boobs if I lose more weight. I hate hearing this. :(

Some people said I look like Erin Burnett from CNN & I think she is too pushy & annoying sometimes. I wonder if others think we have the same personality or resemblance.
  • quilasoul
    quilasoul Posts: 17 Member
    "you're cute for a tall woman." or any variation of that. like, gee, thanks.
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    From my ex: I don't love you but I still think you're hot.

WTF?!?!?!?
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    This comment was from a regular gym goer that I see all the time.
    He walks up to me, using hand signals to get my attenetion while I was squatting.
    He says "whoa! look at your quads! You're starting to look like Chyna (the female wrestler)"
    Um, excuse me?
    Like my I asked for your opinion on my body. I told him I look NOTHING like Chyna. I dont take steriods or consume huge amounts of calories to look like her. Screw off.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    "You will look good at a size 0, because you're so short."

"Wow! Girl, did you lose weight? You're stomach looked big and now its small."
  • illianjay
    illianjay Posts: 19 Member
    "you'll be so beautiful when you lose the baby weight"
    my thoughts --what?!? bite me, i'm beautiful now, you turd

"you look JUST like my boyfriend's sister! See? Look at this picture of her"
    my thoughts---yikes....

"Wow...you look TIRED....but your hair is cute"
    my thoughts--actually, I had a full night of sleep finally. but apparently, i look like crap. thanks.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    "I'd sleep with you, even though I prefer skinny chicks."

:laugh: Sure dude, buy me drinks all night long.... Actually, he was pretty pissed when I went home with someone else. Guess he though I should have been grateful that he was willing to have sex with me.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    "wow you've lost a lot of weight, now your body matches your face. You've always had a really pretty face." :noway:
  • trinity9058
    trinity9058 Posts: 149 Member
    Mine was "You're very pretty but very forgettable."

Gee, thanks.
  • trinity9058
    trinity9058 Posts: 149 Member

:laugh: Sure dude, buy me drinks all night long.... Actually, he was pretty pissed when I went home with someone else. Guess he though I should have been grateful that he was willing to have sex with me.

What an asshat......the guy, not you lol
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    I was a slightly chubby kid and in the summer before fifth grade we got a dog. I was outside all summer and must have dropped some pounds, because after class a classmate and her mom came up and started conversing with me. My classmate suddenly said, "Did you get liposuction or somethin'?" She said it like it was a compliment.

I'm just happy that I was a very naive child and foolishly believed she was complimenting my lips, so it actually made me happy instead of crushing me like it would have otherwise...

It was only later when I found out what she really said that I cried, and at least then I was alone.

Sad moment over. :smile:
  • DamianaKitten

What an asshat......the guy, not you lol

I'm kind of an asshat. :laugh: That night in particular, I led him on the entire way. I saw his game, and that comment was enough to convince me that he needed to 1) buy me drinks all night and 2) hopefully learn that women aren't just conquests. I know 1 happened, not sure if 2 ever did. :laugh:
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    "I'm not afraid of big girls!" -..... Erm.... there's something scary about us now? =/
  • DamianaKitten
    "I"m glad you're not a twig, I like to bounce"

:huh:
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    I was told when I was at my heaviest that I'd be handsome if I lost some weight.......I used to hate that sheet
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Once in high school, a teacher asked me if another girl (who also had red hair) was my sister, b/c we "looked just like sisters!" Um, the other girl was easily 300lbs. I thought: "yeah, I'm probably a little overweight." I chalked it up to the red hair thing though...
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    "hey your second chin is gone! Did you eat it?"
    Dafuq is that supposed to mean....