Ummmm.... Any Other Guys?

Options

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    hahahaha Im sorry but it just makes me laugh!! the "rap" and the way they dress!! Well mike patton anyway.. those bright colours!! I thought he was better than that!! The drummer is still all cool looking.. but Mike... wow... just wow... You ppl were weird back then hahahaha
  • MrPilon
    MrPilon Posts: 12
    Options
    Yeah man your not alone.! we are here !
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    1. Yes, I'm still a dude. (just ask manda...actually I feel even more manly when I wear my kilt *shrug*

2. CLASSIC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsETamxkT9E

because J's easy!!! easy like a sunday morning!
    :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH7J3G7Qtt0&feature=related
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Another due here, been around MFP for about a month. Heavy estrogen streak on the site and that's OK with me! Good luck with your program.......Mike
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's not ALL women on here. The odds are JUUUUUSSSSTTT where I like em.

Heh!
  • cecreech
    cecreech Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am a confirmed male . . . and I am not ashamed. :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Yep, it's not ALL women on here. The odds are JUUUUUSSSSTTT where I like em.

Heh!

Darn tootin.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Yeah ummmm Shannon has most of em locked in her dungeon....Fatsis, Ty, who knows who else.....They used to be on here all the time until Shannon got ahold of em....:devil: :devil: :devil:

:smokin: :smokin: :glasses: :glasses: :smokin: :smokin: :glasses: :glasses:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So if you see Shannon and she offers you candy...RUN FORREST RUN!!! AS FAST AS U CAN...AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    Banks got away....and luckily because of Manda, she let J go...So look out :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Welcome new mfp male!!!! we are soooo happy to have you here! We do have a great bunch of guys here...course they can't always make it here to post because they are tied up....literally! {snickers....and the pit has really BAD Internet connection, we're working on that guys!:wink: )

Seriously, some of my dearest buddies are the dudes here, they are never anything but full of support, kindness, and always good sports!!! even when we get the hose.....{giggle}.....

again glad you're here....we are all rooting for you!

hugs!
    Ali :drinker:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    It's about 85:1 women to men.

Be prepared for a lot of eye gouging & hair pulling for your attention. :bigsmile:

From those OTHER wenches, of course. :angry:

Watch it lady!!! catfight.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yeah ummmm Shannon has most of em locked in her dungeon....Fatsis, Ty, who knows who else.....They used to be on here all the time until Shannon got ahold of em....:devil: :devil: :devil:

So if you see Shannon and she offers you candy...RUN FORREST RUN!!! AS FAST AS U CAN...AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm sooooo misunderstood. CrossedArms.gif
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Yeah man your not alone.! we are here !

'Ello 'ello:bigsmile: ! Where'd you come from? Shannon who's he and why didn't I know he was here??
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    oh goodie emoticon-char-004.gif another male dna holder for the girls to torture :laugh:

welcome:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

Mmmm Hmmmmm....See that's how she does it...play the sweet and innocent one to suck ya in :devil: :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile:

Just kidding...U know we :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: you Shannon :smooched: :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Mmmm Hmmmmm....See that's how she does it...play the sweet and innocent one to suck ya in :devil: :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile:

Just kidding...U know we :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: you Shannon :smooched: :smooched:

Backatcha! :smooched:

But quit giving away my schemes! :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Backatcha! :smooched:

But quit giving away my schemes! :bigsmile:

Well maybe if you let me in on it too :grumble: :grumble: ....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: ...we could scheme together!!! :devil: :devil: Come on...pretty pleeeeaaassssseeee...Can I play with the chloroform and whip too??? JUST THIS ONCE???? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: It sounds like so much fun :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I used to be a dude......*whistle

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok..I just can't keep a straight face on that one!

Welcome to the MFP estrogen family!
  • kellch
    Options
    I used to be a dude......*whistle

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok..I just can't keep a straight face on that one!

Welcome to the MFP estrogen family!

ROFLMAO........*wipes coffee off of computer screen* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm still here... I haven't been active in a couple of months. I get away from the computer during the summer. School will be starting back next week and my routine will stabilize. You'll see more (or less, hopefully) of me when it does.

Welcome to another Y chromosome.